Default Iksar warrior custom champions crown screenshot

Could someone post one please?
Old 07-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Players:Fashion
Old 07-02-2019, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could someone post one please?
According to the wiki that helm just has a "Leather" fashion style.

Unfortunately the Category:Fashion: Leather doesn't have any screenshots (Iksar or otherwise), but if you use the Special:MultiCategorySearch page to search for items in that category and the "Head" category, you get: http://wiki.project1999.com/index.ph...Category2=Head.

Every one of the 96 items in those results will look identical, unless they have a "tint" fashion category also. So if you can't find an Iksar wearing a Custom Champion's Crown, maybe you can find someone wearing one of the other 95 items that look the same instead.

Or, you could even try on one of those items yourself and be your own model: a Lumberjack's Cap or Burynai Hide Cap (or one of the other cheap caps listed there) should be easy to acquire. If you do that, perhaps consider adding a screenshot to the wiki for anyone looking for what you're looking for in the future [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-02-2019 at 07:09 PM..
Old 07-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out the iksar in plate. Looks like a piece of rotten flesh wrapped around the face
Old 07-03-2019, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check out the iksar in plate. Looks like a piece of rotten flesh wrapped around the face
The lower left one I'm assuming?
Old 07-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

You mean an iksar went on a panty raid and didn't know what it was used for on scaleless ones so just put it on his face as a mask.
Old 07-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the wiki that helm just has a "Leather" fashion style.

Unfortunately the Category:Fashion: Leather doesn't have any screenshots (Iksar or otherwise), but if you use the Special:MultiCategorySearch page to search for items in that category and the "Head" category, you get: http://wiki.project1999.com/index.ph...Category2=Head.

Every one of the 96 items in those results will look identical, unless they have a "tint" fashion category also. So if you can't find an Iksar wearing a Custom Champion's Crown, maybe you can find someone wearing one of the other 95 items that look the same instead.

Or, you could even try on one of those items yourself and be your own model: a Lumberjack's Cap or Burynai Hide Cap (or one of the other cheap caps listed there) should be easy to acquire. If you do that, perhaps consider adding a screenshot to the wiki for anyone looking for what you're looking for in the future [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if I am just not understanding what you are saying...

But a Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings does not have the same graphic as a Raw-hide Skullcap that you seem to be suggesting based on that link.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if I am just not understanding what you are saying...

But a Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings does not have the same graphic as a Raw-hide Skullcap that you seem to be suggesting based on that link.
According to Lucy (which is where the wiki got its fashion info), it does:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Crown of the Kromzek Kings (lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=2611)
Appearance: Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw-Hide Skullcap (lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=2137)
Appearance: Leather
(Both have a black tint also.)

So either: A) you're wrong, B) Lucy's wrong, C) Lucy's correct about live EQ, but the appearance of one of those two items changed between the classic and live eras, or D) there's a bug in P99.

I honestly don't know which is true, nor do I have any stake in any particular option: I just know what's in Lucy.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-03-2019 at 01:25 PM..
Old 07-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

The leather fashion is definitely wrong. It has all the custom plate helms from velious listed there, among which: bard, cleric, pally, sk, and warrior ones can reliably be counted as plate...
Old 07-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The leather fashion is definitely wrong. It has all the custom plate helms from velious listed there, among which: bard, cleric, pally, sk, and warrior ones can reliably be counted as plate...
I'm guessing it's C) then (the live custom helms look like leather, but the classic ones don't).

99.9% of the items in Lucy have the same fashion appearance as they do here, but of course SOE always has to change something to make matters difficult ...

If anyone happens to know an item that looks like the custom helms but doesn't have a "Leather" fashion (so I can get the "proper Lucy name" for the fashion appearance those helms actually have) I'll happily correct the wiki.

Closed Thread