Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

This is pretty bad. Only highlight was Slathars jab on Cyren.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's more factual information of Alarti being dishonest, disrespectful, and just completely full of it than probably anyone here. Just read all of his previous posts. He tries to debate every single person through argument at any chance he gets. His only claim on me is something he thinks I did four years ago. Yet he didn't even know me until a year ago. He ghosted being non existent for over six months until he started to ease back into forum trolling, both guild and P99.

He is the prince of spinning and deflection. He has like a dozen friends on this forum ,and everyone else thinks he is a mega troll. Not even an entertaining one. His strongest argument is thinking he is the smarter and more logical one by not directly answering anything against him.

Also claims to have a strong understanding of Cognitive abilities when he clearly has severe issues with negativity, and never addressing any of his own personal issues or faults. Lots of people here admit they have made mistakes in the past on different things, or overreacted in situations. We all have, but Alarti never seems to ever admit any mistakes.. it's pretty fake.
That's a whole lot of words not related to this MQ sale. Whole lot of words saying I think Alarti is dishonest because I don't like him. I'm not a big fan of arguing with logic, but that's not a solid basis for a stance one way or another in this situation. You don't know what happened, but you have an opinion on what happened. I'm sorry, but that invalidates anything you say. timetostoposting.jpg
Old 06-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a whole lot of words not related to this MQ sale. Whole lot of words saying I think Alarti is dishonest because I don't like him. I'm not a big fan of arguing with logic, but that's not a solid basis for a stance one way or another in this situation. You don't know what happened, but you have an opinion on what happened. I'm sorry, but that invalidates anything you say. timetostoposting.jpg
Old 06-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Show us on the doll where Alarti hurt you.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show us on the doll where Alarti hurt you.

other side
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

That's taking my joke into territory I'm not sure I wanna go along with.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's more factual information of Alarti being dishonest, disrespectful, and just completely full of it than probably anyone here. Just read all of his previous posts. He tries to debate every single person through argument at any chance he gets. His only claim on me is something he thinks I did four years ago. Yet he didn't even know me until a year ago. He ghosted being non existent for over six months until he started to ease back into forum trolling, both guild and P99.

He is the prince of spinning and deflection. He has like a dozen friends on this forum ,and everyone else thinks he is a mega troll. Not even an entertaining one. His strongest argument is thinking he is the smarter and more logical one by not directly answering anything against him.

Also claims to have a strong understanding of Cognitive abilities when he clearly has severe issues with negativity, and never addressing any of his own personal issues or faults. Lots of people here admit they have made mistakes in the past on different things, or overreacted in situations. We all have, but Alarti never seems to ever admit any mistakes.. it's pretty fake.
cringed at this almost as much as your sig with nine level 60s
Old 06-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way I'm reading a book for a trading thread. Mods please close this thread.
Thanks for your approval.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Selling now for $30!
Closed Thread