Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Default Hero Spotlight: Yourgar

In my travels I will often stumble across an individual that I consider to be great: a hero..... a true hero...... a Hero of Norrath! On this occassion I met Yourgar.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've know of Yourgar's existense for quite some time although this was my first meeting with him. Whenever I visit the commonlands more often then not I see him standing at the bottom of the tunnel entrance. He isn't hocking his wares, or afk, or shouting abbrevations in to the empty void mind you. He's simply helping people. And is it such a wonder? I mean look at him - There's a spike in his hand and power on his head and fashion at his feet. These are the signs of nobility, and might, and wisdom.
And so, recognizing the spirit of this man, I approached him, unhindered by my usual anxieties, and said, "Hail mighty Yourgar! MAKE POSES WITH ME!" And he was happy to oblige.

As the night wore on I watched as person after person came seeking his aid. He buffed those poor unfortunate souls who were searching for their corpses; he made strong the weak so they could contest the fell beetles and orcs of the commonlands. It wasn't long before the majesty and kindness of Yourgar spread through the tunnel like fire beetle...fire. A crowd had gathered to see the meastro in action!

He even handed out gifts and trinkets to those poor little goofball rascals in need!

And one of those poor little goofball rascals was Cenbo The Dwarf. I noticed the dwarf's lack of proper head gear and asked him why he adorned no horns. He said he didn't have any! So I told him to stay put and I went to search my bank. Long story short I had nothing in my bank, then spent 20 min looking in freeport for something he could wear and finally found a small bronze helmet. So I went back and gave it to him, but Yourgar, genius that he is, had already given him a better helmet!

And so I raise my helmet filled with booze, and make a toast to Yourgar. GODSPEED YOURGAR!

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 09-30-2018, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

pras ^^
Old 09-30-2018, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Yourgar is best player in the game, wins eq.

@Sirken such a shining example in the community ought to be able to transform into the master race at will imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-30-2018, 03:11 AM
Fire Giant

wouldn't happen on red
Old 09-30-2018, 03:41 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Yourgar, means your guy in barbarian.

Had a good time.

Love,
Moonsover Myhammy
Old 09-30-2018, 04:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Very cool! Hail to the OP as well for celebrating the good stuff people do. I like it! Way to be, Yourgar!
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 10-02-2018, 10:51 PM
Kobold

Ya Yourgar is a great person - I too have seen him around for the time I have been playing and he is always helping people - we could all benefit from being a bit more Yourgar!
Old 10-02-2018, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Hey you didn't blur my face out! Cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No wonder you didn't want me to get nude. It was all a clever ruse where blurring wouldn't exist.