Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got charmed by the same kobold in SolB and he pathed back to spawn. As if the couple mins of charm wasn't bad enough, when I followed him to spawn it got me stuck in the wall. No gate, but did manage to use an invis potion. Could not for the life of me get out. Tried ducking out and got stuck crouched so no more invising. Rewind just kept me in wall every time... Luckily a druid was able to port me out before my invis broke.
Everything in SolB sees invis, you were never in any real danger.

King Tranix, Magi Rokyl and Warlord Skarlon are the exception. They don't see invis!
Old 06-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Fire Giant

Launch day 1999. Make a dwarf warrior, first other player I see in everquest is a fellow dwarf named Dildobaggins, wander around, can't find my way out of the city, camp and make a half elf druid. Make my way out of surefall glade and run into Varsoon (human necro npc) or whatever charmed me and had me beating down newbie rangers and druids in QHills with my starter club for like 10 minutes as I glitched out in a swimming animation, between my level 2 druid, a skeleton pet, and varsoon himself nobody stood a chance. I had no idea wtf was going on.
Last edited by Lowlife; 06-01-2019 at 08:13 AM..
Old 06-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Once during the early days of EQ our guild went on an encounter and found out the mob charmed, I got taken first on my SK as MA and everyone was freaking out when I turned and started killing guildies. I was trying to type in chat, I'm charmed! but it wouldn't broadcast. We wiped.
Closed Thread