Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supernatural by Graham Hancock

How to change your mind by Michael Pollan

edit: I was just listening to that episode you mentioned a few minutes ago before I got on here. serendipity
I very highly recommend the dude he had on the other week. Naval Ravikant really impressed me with how he really broke down concepts I've been thinking about all year.
Holy shit dude, reading your message just gave me the chills. I am literally tabbed over here because I am listening to Naval Ravikant this very moment was considering sharing with the community. What a clear thinker. I absolutely love this man.

People, some of these 2-3 hour podcasts I would dare say have book like impacts if you open your mind. They can really change your mindset and that's how you control your reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qHkcs3kG44&t=1292s - You will be sold in the first 2 minutes

@Casey, I listened to the Podcast with Graham Hancock and was captivated from beginning to end. Thanks for the recommendation. I am sure I will be reading some of his content in the future along with some Brian Cox.

I am now following Ed on Instagram; such a good feed. He enjoys interacting with his followers and is super down to Earth as I am sure you can already tell. Selecting content at random has really been paying off.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have.
That's awesome. I was reading a book about the most productive people in history and they talk about Isaac's ability to pump out content. Intense. Not great for his family life though.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awesome. I was reading a book about the most productive people in history and they talk about Isaac's ability to pump out content. Intense. Not great for his family life though.
Orson Scott Card is very similar. Fantastic writer. Met him at a book signing once. He's hilarious.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The secret

Thought control $
Old 06-11-2019, 01:55 PM
Banned

I've read it cover to cover many times. The helpful website section always makes me smile. Thank me later:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/53542242/...fficial-eGuide
Old 06-11-2019, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read it cover to cover many times. The helpful website section always makes me smile. Thank me later:
What an epic post. I remember looking through NPC stats. Could have sworn Hill Giants were STR 255!
Old 06-13-2019, 12:38 AM
Kobold

I'm in, where's the nearest E-Meter?
Old 06-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there a classic guide someplace ?
Old 06-15-2019, 12:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supernatural by Graham Hancock

How to change your mind by Michael Pollan

edit: I was just listening to that episode you mentioned a few minutes ago before I got on here. serendipity
I very highly recommend the dude he had on the other week. Naval Ravikant really impressed me with how he really broke down concepts I've been thinking about all year.
Nice! Graham Hancock is interesting the way he describes past civilizations and places like goblekhi tepi. He really opened my mind into thinking about ancient civilizations and I find it really fascinating. You might also like the work of a guy by the name of Randal Carlson. He talks about the same types of things but has more a scientific background. They compliment each other very well.

Some of my favorite writers are Kurt Vonnegut, Philip K. Dick, H. P. Lovecraft
Old 06-15-2019, 09:11 PM
Aviak

Last thing I read was when ezpk couldn’t find the hole: a tale of terror and a shattered glass table
Closed Thread