Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Kobold

[Mon Jul 08 02:01:28 2019] Tunare engages Condafte!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Mon Jul 08 02:01:28 2019] Tunare engages Condafte!

remember when guilds could just be carried by a few super stars like you conda?
Old 07-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when guilds could just be carried by a few super stars like you conda?
*ahem* I believe you mean LEGENDS
Old 07-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

I don't get the jif.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG/Riot don't seem to have a problem with exploiting aggro mechanics on CT, who also does a zone-wide assist call. They keep the zone-wide kite going while engaged on CT to buy themselves time. inb4 "not a fair comparison" just because they're wearing <Riot> tags.
this is patently false but ok buddy.

Not once have I seen AG kite mobs while engaged on CT they always bring the train in and AoE it down before even starting to dps CT.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is patently false but ok buddy.

Not once have I seen AG kite mobs while engaged on CT they always bring the train in and AoE it down before even starting to dps CT.
Attend a raid or two some time and you’ll see them do it.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Our low man strike force had one of the best tunare kills I've seen. Sorry you don't get raid. God bless these underdogs clawing day by day against and 11 guild Zerg.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM didn't exploit any aggro mechanics, dropped the kite before engaging, and did nothing to extend the time between engaging her and the kite reaching us.

AG/Riot don't seem to have a problem with exploiting aggro mechanics on CT, who also does a zone-wide assist call. They keep the zone-wide kite going while engaged on CT to buy themselves time. inb4 "not a fair comparison" just because they're wearing <Riot> tags.
The only fear mobs alive when CT dies to us are pets. That was clearly not what AM was trying to do on this Tunare.

To be clear, I'm also not saying what AM attempted is against the rules. I've got a terrible track record when trying to interpret the box owners' vision.

Grats on solid Tunare.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
AM didn't exploit any aggro mechanics, dropped the kite before engaging, and did nothing to extend the time between engaging her and the kite reaching us.

Fun race and a fun encounter with 4,000+ dps. Not bad for a dead guild! Was great to get some awesome loot too, and it didn't even go to officer alts!

loled.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only fear mobs alive when CT dies to us are pets. That was clearly not what AM was trying to do on this Tunare.

To be clear, I'm also not saying what AM attempted is against the rules. I've got a terrible track record when trying to interpret the box owners' vision.

Grats on solid Tunare.
I prefer to be called a hardcore lazy raider....whatever gets the job done the quickest that doesn't break the rules.