Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Is that primal spear on your main or alt?
Old 06-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh missread that. thought you said 50 hours a week never going into Velious. As in we are a Kunark bound guild. I was like...?!

So the real retort to that is that I barely play EQ. I get on 2-3 times a week for about 2-3 hours.
...but i still want to dictate how people who chose to put more time into the game should play!
Old 06-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

Talking All of them, besides BDA/Rustle

The hardcores do not even track VS should be able to get a shot at stone or buy a MQ.
But this is the other guilds that focus on VS and Inny Fay etc. They will surely sale the items because they are probably flooded with them.

Lower variance and all windows would spawn on the same day and not spread out. (forcing people to pick and choose and leaving lots up for the little guy) instead the casual leaders of CSG and others cry for more repops or other non sense.
and mass repops will never happen.
They are to dumb to realize that shorter variance , then 1 repop, would be like mass repops in a way , because all the windows stay so close that LOTS of dragons are left up because their is more important stuff in window. With 16 hour windows the spawn timers spread apart so far so fast that the 2 big guilds can cover every single target because its not all spawning on the same day. Its spawning all week long so enjoy the casual leaders gift. They love getting shit on.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Didn't see that website until just now so maybe I was wrong on the "high end guilds"
(there are 2) maybe Awaken are going for VS Inny and fay still? I know Rustle new guild killed Inny I believe. It is a lot easier to get it now though. If You are not going to raid then you have to buy it. You cannot solo it. You raid it , or solo plat and buy it.

No reason to complain , it is way easier to get it now with VSR every 3 days! Pretty damn sure this is not the two top guilds killing VSR this is "casuals" or a group of people wanting to control the market on something. Keep an eye on whos saling MQ. The price will keep dropping due to the 3 day spawn timer just was implemented.
Buy it now and pay big or wait a month and probably get it for 20k or less.

of course... This ALL could of been solved when these leaders got a magic rare meeting with a GM to change raid policy a few months ago. They chose to push for repops and other off the wall ideas and in the end they got races (which they very rarely even try , LOL at the "leaders" that side has) . They could of had everyone on board to lower variance (not remove) and the end result would of been better for everyone. Way more raid targets would be left up for the smaller guilds because the bigger guilds would be focused on ToV.
smh , Would of been a win/win.
Instead they want to lose races. The casuals should hire a more hardcore guild rep for these meetings (if you even get one again) so they don't fight to put themselves as bottom feeders instead of fighting to be a good guild.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody cares about Inny. He doesn't drop epic pieces, just the race specific items of which only one or two are even desired.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I kinda like the elf wrist.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

You should join a guild if you want a shot at VS or have a lot of really well geared friends. It isn't something that you could just 6 man, hence why a lot of the guilds go for it and still are.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't see that website until just now so maybe I was wrong on the "high end guilds"
(there are 2) maybe Awaken are going for VS Inny and fay still? I know Rustle new guild killed Inny I believe. It is a lot easier to get it now though. If You are not going to raid then you have to buy it. You cannot solo it. You raid it , or solo plat and buy it.

No reason to complain , it is way easier to get it now with VSR every 3 days! Pretty damn sure this is not the two top guilds killing VSR this is "casuals" or a group of people wanting to control the market on something. Keep an eye on whos saling MQ. The price will keep dropping due to the 3 day spawn timer just was implemented.
Buy it now and pay big or wait a month and probably get it for 20k or less.

of course... This ALL could of been solved when these leaders got a magic rare meeting with a GM to change raid policy a few months ago. They chose to push for repops and other off the wall ideas and in the end they got races (which they very rarely even try , LOL at the "leaders" that side has) . They could of had everyone on board to lower variance (not remove) and the end result would of been better for everyone. Way more raid targets would be left up for the smaller guilds because the bigger guilds would be focused on ToV.
smh , Would of been a win/win.
Instead they want to lose races. The casuals should hire a more hardcore guild rep for these meetings (if you even get one again) so they don't fight to put themselves as bottom feeders instead of fighting to be a good guild.
So you wanted to derail this thread with that particular argument eh? Clever choice. I see how you thought that could apply and quickly spin into 10 pages here.

Anyway, yes VS will be less contested very soon. No you won't ever get it with a single group of random people you group with in KC. Well rarely if ever. So you will need a guild's assistance, a MQ gift from a casual guild or to purchase it on the market.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that primal spear on your main or alt?
Main
Old 06-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Still trying to figure out why people log into this shit pile