Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

The hypocrisy is real.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still trying to figure out why people log into this shit pile
Because I never burnt myself out on high end raiding. It's never really NOT been fun. Just shift expectations as those who are clearly not having fun at "the top" continue to shift their focuses. VP is mostly open now, ST is partly open, some of NToV is open.

/shrug. In 5 years its been a steady progression line upwards on the graph with little to no burnout in my people. Some have been impatient and left for other guilds and now no longer play.

16 hour variance means nothing to me because I'm not going to do it. If I got a few hours I'll sit there. If not pppft next time. I'm in no rush and neither are us casuals.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I never burnt myself out on high end raiding. It's never really NOT been fun. Just shift expectations as those who are clearly not having fun at "the top" continue to shift their focuses. VP is mostly open now, ST is partly open, some of NToV is open.

/shrug. In 5 years its been a steady progression line upwards on the graph with little to no burnout in my people. Some have been impatient and left for other guilds and now no longer play.

16 hour variance means nothing to me because I'm not going to do it. If I got a few hours I'll sit there. If not pppft next time. I'm in no rush and neither are us casuals.
Reason VP is open is because BDA left

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 06-05-2016, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reason VP is open is because BDA left
yes i'm quite aware.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

So BDA are having fun somewhere else and everyone is having fun in VP.

I like happy endings.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got a long ass wait for VS bud.
This, if OP was a Wizard. The best 2 guilds on the server still aren't done with theirs yet apparently, and even when TOV is in window, small splinter forces will go wipe him out for them and get back to the socking bigger targets.

Since OP is a Druid, or Ranger (because OP asked for the stone he drops) it is much more likely you just need a guild/alliance that can take VS, Triggered VS through VSR/Spirit of VS is still the same difficulty as normal "REAL" VS, although I believe that is not classic. VSR spawns very often now, minimal socking needed. I believe it is up to 24 hours after the last Venril Sathir death (regardless if triggered or real VS)

At any rate, good luck.
Closed Thread