Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is the world's premier military super power. Unlike some left-leaning Americans, I'm not a complete dove on Foreign Policy because I think we need to just accept we are the empire at this point. The proverbial bad guys with an ultra strong military and greedy politicians that want as much cash as they can get out of lesser countries.

We need to just make sure we are making shrewd moves and not stupid ones as far as utilizing our military is concerned. Many experts are now accepting that America will have to withdraw in certain areas and not control the entire globe anymore. Syria is still under our sphere of influence, nevertheless.
None of this is relevant to the fundamental truth that boots on the ground will do absolutely nothing to improve the situation in Syria; not for us, not for the Syrians.

You can't fight terrorism with an occupation (in fact that's what terrorists hope for more than anything, high-valued Western targets hand-delivered to them), and you can't fix a non-Western society by trying to force Western institutions on them.

The best thing you can do is stay the fuck out of it and hope that in the coming decades the Syrians learn how to run a stable society themselves, without Western tampering. It's not our responsibility to intervene in their brutal war to "save them from themselves", just like it wasn't Europe's responsibility to intervene in the cataclysmically bloody American Civil War.
Last edited by Lune; 04-06-2017 at 07:29 PM..
Old 04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boots on the ground 2017!
Well we've had boots on the ground in there since/before 2016 really (specops, cia etc), so not a stretch to figure it'll be escalated. Unfortunately it's not getting any better, there was just too much damage to relations and leaving the door open for the Russians to rely too much on Iran which is a mess in the making. If we were doing the right thing early on, much grief may have been avoidable. But it is what it is now, and it's not over.

Personally, I'm waiting for a terrorist nuke to go off in the region, or by a false flag, but on a major city such as Damascus. That's a given too. This chem attack yesterday is only like the 40th that has happened, suddenly we all get angry? hmmmmm.... something doesn't smell right. I didn't look at the videos from it, dying babies are easy propaganda much like falling molten towers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i miss daywolfs :c
Still around, just lurk every day or two, post on something of interest. Pretty busy ... like playing minecraft atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America is the world's premier military super power. Unlike some left-leaning Americans, I'm not a complete dove on Foreign Policy because I think we need to just accept we are the empire at this point. The proverbial bad guys with an ultra strong military and greedy politicians that want as much cash as they can get out of lesser countries.

We need to just make sure we are making shrewd moves and not stupid ones as far as utilizing our military is concerned. Many experts are now accepting that America will have to withdraw in certain areas and not control the entire globe anymore. Syria is still under our sphere of influence, nevertheless.
You mad, bro? Libs have proven to be major war hawks over recent years ... decades .. but recent is enough, especially 0bamas 8 solid years of war like no other president before him. You fit right in with them (you fool yourself and war war war), you're world police force and trying to get the US to function as some empire to progress you rule.

We hardly even have a military any longer. 2/3 of our military aircraft are grounded and broken. If we get into a two-front war, we're dead. You live in a delusion your demoncrat politicians invented, and broadcast on MTV hehe
Old 04-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Daywolf was always right about me. I was just hating on him because I didn't have the attention span to read his posts at any given time.

When he came back, you felt it. It was an event. Hope I didn't contribute to running him off the forums forever.
i still just skim but his posts soothe me
Old 04-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Old 04-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Mathematics of the Middle East:

Iraq - Hussein = Rule by Islamic militants
Egypt - Gadaffi = Rule by Islamic militants
Syria - Assad = ???

I agree with Lune that being an ostrich is the best any of us really able to stomach and we deserve the great atrocity our future holds for that negligence. And no, boots on the ground is not the solution :c
Old 04-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well we've had boots on the ground in there since/before 2016 really (specops, cia etc), so not a stretch to figure it'll be escalated. Unfortunately it's not getting any better, there was just too much damage to relations and leaving the door open for the Russians to rely too much on Iran which is a mess in the making. If we were doing the right thing early on, much grief may have been avoidable. But it is what it is now, and it's not over.

Personally, I'm waiting for a terrorist nuke to go off in the region, or by a false flag, but on a major city such as Damascus. That's a given too. This chem attack yesterday is only like the 40th that has happened, suddenly we all get angry? hmmmmm.... something doesn't smell right. I didn't look at the videos from it, dying babies are easy propaganda much like falling molten towers.

Still around, just lurk every day or two, post on something of interest. Pretty busy ... like playing minecraft atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You mad, bro? Libs have proven to be major war hawks over recent years ... decades .. but recent is enough, especially 0bamas 8 solid years of war like no other president before him. You fit right in with them (you fool yourself and war war war), you're world police force and trying to get the US to function as some empire to progress you rule.

We hardly even have a military any longer. 2/3 of our military aircraft are grounded and broken. If we get into a two-front war, we're dead. You live in a delusion your demoncrat politicians invented, and broadcast on MTV hehe
yay! wb! or, hello, i guess if not really been gone and just hiding ^^
Old 04-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Egypt - Gadaffi = Rule by Islamic militants
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

The subsequent invasion will be successful because unlike other times, THIS time is different. Failure is not an option!
Old 04-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's not get hung up on whether he's fully out or not. the real question is will this lessen or increase the influence of zog?
found the answer

ride this oil blood money boom to the top and sell in 2022 my n@gg@
Old 04-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Banned

also trump owned by putin confirmed here comes the pee tape tiny hands man
Closed Thread