Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
treason is a crime, you illiterate donkey
So then spit up one fucking fact supporting your allegation of treason.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to hear a specific act that the Russians did that made such a huge fucking difference in the election. It is ok if you can't make one up, I know you are kinda slow.
wikileaks has been compromised and turned into a tool of the FSB. donny embraced this foreign propaganda agency for their mutual goals.

have you never heard of an october surprise?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to hear a specific act that the Russians did that made such a huge fucking difference in the election. It is ok if you can't make one up, I know you are kinda slow.
well, like me, you're going to have to wait for the FBI to tell you. Aint nobody here know lol
Old 05-13-2017, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

james o'keefe(project veritas) is a convicted fraudster, wake the fuck up and ignore him
hes the guy the GOP pays while looking away in disgust, really.

u missed him standing awkwardly while Sean Hannity discussed his latest video footage on voter fraud with Donald Trump Jr. (think thats his name, the black haired one, not eric) he walked over and Hannity was like "And theres James O'Keefe now!!" giving him an offhanded shoutout on the floor of the convention while not leaning or opening the circle at all to let him in, or extending any bodylanguage that he wanted to do so.

the footage is out there somewhere. its a decent watch to see him completely miss the non-verbal by Hannity and try to stand there in a VERY tight shot of Sean + Trump Jr being interviewed as an outside goober with nobody else even remotely around for the entire 20 solid minutes.

It was a SOLID 15 minutes of standing awkwardly by as if Sean had flagged him for some primetime TV interview time while Trump Jr. went through question after question by Hannity (it was a pretty serious interview, which makes it even more hilarious with the autistic low social IQ goober standing there for an hour before he took a hint) No such luck, and while Hannity will report on his stories, he has not, and will not interview him. Nobody including the GOP electorate want to hear from him.

He is arguably the bastard child of Roger Stone (sick refs i know)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-13-2017 at 04:26 AM..
Old 05-13-2017, 05:47 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
coordination with the trump campaign

do you always ask dumb questions?
ok so what evidence can you show me of this, and why are you so elusive/defensive about it? if this is something you genuinely believe surely you could maybe explain your reasoning?
Old 05-13-2017, 08:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, like me, you're going to have to wait for the FBI to tell you. Aint nobody here know lol
Obviously you and all the other dems are phishing, your only evidence is that wild hair you pulled out of your @$$.
Old 05-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

public confidence in the fbi is like zero
the russia investigation has been going on since forever and ??? nothing has happened
anyone can watch any house or senate footage from this year and it'll instantly make you stop giving a shit because it's just a constant excuse for obstructionism from a failed party that really should be more focused on coming up with a platform by 2018 because lol
Old 05-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
public confidence in the fbi is like zero
the russia investigation has been going on since forever and ??? nothing has happened
anyone can watch any house or senate footage from this year and it'll instantly make you stop giving a shit because it's just a constant excuse for obstructionism from a failed party that really should be more focused on coming up with a platform by 2018 because lol
Weak bait dismissing potential treason, kind of anti-nationalistic of you.
Old 05-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Office of the Director of National Intelligence:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, then-FBI Director James Comey:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper:

European intelligence agencies warned US intelligence agencies:

You wanna know the best one ? Both House and Senate committees are conducting their own investigations.. and they're both controlled by republicans.

BUT YEAH, NOTHING TO SEE HERE BOIS, fucking demoncrats libturds taking golfing time away from Great Leader Trump !!1!! SAD !

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok so what evidence can you show me of this, and why are you so elusive/defensive about it? if this is something you genuinely believe surely you could maybe explain your reasoning?
the game is that i must convince the pizzagate weirdo trump did a bad?

pass. the fbi is investigating trump and he's trying to impede them. that's plenty of smoke to expect a fire.
Closed Thread