Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

100% profit in a year wouldn't be a bad investment. Better than my plat sitting in a freeport savings account. I own one. Might have to own another.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayForz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it was last weekend I saw an auction of someone trying to sell one for 17k which seemed rather extreme. They do seem to be slowly trending up; seems like most auctions I see with prices are in the 10-12k range. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I bought mine for 8k several months ago.
This is how the fat cats manipulate shit up. Auction it for 17k from multiple different toons constantly for a while, then log on another toon and auction it for 14-15k. Some poor schmuck will buy it thinking he's getting a deal "I've seen em going for 17k lately!"

Not related to CoS, but it's funny to watch people speculate on shit that still drops. Bet the people that paid 50k+ for a T-Staff 6 months ago are really enjoying the return on their investment since "the patch is coming any day now!" (6 months ago).

It may be temporary, but the server population has taken a pretty significant drop lately. There's almost always at least 200 fewer people online than there used to be during the hours I play. A general rule of thumb is nothing that still drops should be going up in price unless it's impacted by a patch. T-Staff will eventually be impacted by a patch, but price nearly doubling over night was still absurd. Not like monk triple attack patch was a secret on this 18 year old game.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

the new server will double the current price for sure, and the huge amount here will pressure the price lower on new server. My guess is 50-75k on new server 15-25k on this server. The closer the merge the closer to 40-50k this item gets on blue1. Up from 2k per CoS this becomes the very best investment even better than elder beads. Ive written it before ie that CoS is and will keep being the best % investment ever on p99. Necro/SK> all so no need to mention the demand[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i got 8x CoS still and will try sell them at 40-50k after server merge. Selling now is really the worst thing you can do unless you have a good chance at using that plat better. Id still prefer a safe investment over a risky. Soon 15k so dont worry if you bought one at 15k right after the removal happened.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

I know a guy with 20 of them banked waiting for price spike. I think Pantheon will launch first. I only have one spare, like someone mentioned above, incase me grandkid (I dont hAve any yet) wants to play some day.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-31-2017, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the new server will double the current price for sure, and the huge amount here will pressure the price lower on new server. My guess is 50-75k on new server 15-25k on this server. The closer the merge the closer to 40-50k this item gets on blue1. Up from 2k per CoS this becomes the very best investment even better than elder beads. Ive written it before ie that CoS is and will keep being the best % investment ever on p99. Necro/SK> all so no need to mention the demand[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i got 8x CoS still and will try sell them at 40-50k after server merge. Selling now is really the worst thing you can do unless you have a good chance at using that plat better. Id still prefer a safe investment over a risky. Soon 15k so dont worry if you bought one at 15k right after the removal happened.
You're like a guy in 1907 investing in horse whips.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ you nerds and your marketing analysis of a prenerfed CoS 1 year from now....

Old 07-31-2017, 09:56 PM
Banned

Maybe you should make a thread about Red Server, Swish...

Oh, wait [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2017, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Why is it if I tell anyone or post and say that my Necro is level 53 and I don't have a COS. They act like it's the end of the world because I'm playing a Necro and dare not have a COS?

As for the current prices... They are selling for 10-12K but they are all being sold by the same five sellers so anyone can jack the prices up.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

oh snap I didnt even know they were 10K now

I need to find my last one left and dust it off
Old 08-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

I doubt they will go down from 10k. I bet they will slowly creep up ... but i have no pony in this race. My necro has one and I don't have any extra to sell.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Closed Thread