Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-25-2011, 03:48 AM
Kobold

Default XP gain halting at random

Ok this is a rare bug but it just happened to me again. Just killing HG's and griffons in NK, all mobs are light blue or dark blue. With the 25% xp bonus it seemed like I was gaining just under 1% per kill. All of a sudden the xp gain stops. I must have killed 5 or 6 mobs and my xp % did not go up at all. Like I said I have noticed this before and just logging out of the game fixes the issue, it's just annoying because unless you're watching your xp bar after every kill it might take as long as I did to notice it.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

is it that the xp bar moves after you logged in again ? like you kill one mob and gain the total ammount of missing xp that was "lost" before you relogged ?

or is this xp gone in total ?
Old 12-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

I know a few people that it's happened to, and I had it happen also at the start of Kunark.

Your exp just stops. No gains whatsoever, and you have to log out and come back to to get it started again. You don't get the exp from what you "missed" from logging in and out. It's gone. Pretty much everyone I know randomly watch their exp bar because of this happening.

I'd say fewer than 20 people have seen this happen that I know of personally. So who knows. It's happened to be twice, and I have never figured out how to reproduce it.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinaltin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it that the xp bar moves after you logged in again ? like you kill one mob and gain the total ammount of missing xp that was "lost" before you relogged ?

or is this xp gone in total ?
The xp bar moves after I log in again without issues. The missing xp is never regained. It's actually made me look at the xp bar more than I want to just to make sure I'm not prone to the bug, although it happens rarely - maybe once a month. I just want to make sure my character is not somehow bugged which might lead to more problems down the line with who knows what.
Last edited by Wizerud; 12-25-2011 at 05:56 PM..