Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Not everyone is from the US and celebrates thanksgiving, I was out of state so couldn’t log in but dragons pop and they die with or without my hardcore 12% attendance. Log on when you want on your terms and kill shit, not a big deal. I guarantee I’m more casual than most of you fucks who post on R&F <3.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone is from the US and celebrates thanksgiving, I was out of state so couldn’t log in but dragons pop and they die with or without my hardcore 12% attendance. Log on when you want on your terms and kill shit, not a big deal. I guarantee I’m more casual than most of you fucks who post on R&F <3.
What guild are you in?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong dude I have way less than 12% ra you fucking beard lord. Get your life together.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

its a funny post, if u didnt giggle then u r an asshole
Old 11-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

I’m in aftermath, probably about 5 hours of playtime logged in over the past 30 days, I also lied I somehow raised my attendance to 19%. Usa JR has their own thanksgiving but it’s a different day I think.

Raids I wake up for - 0
Raids I drop family time for - 0
Raids I stop my work responsibilities for - 0
Raids I play when I feel like in past 30 days? - 19

Y’all act like it’s a huge time commitment and sacrifice of life in general to raid high end on this game, and it is if YOU let it, and in years past I did and was a 95% raider but no more. I adopted the rustle style of raiding before there even was a rustle, except they were more hardcore than me, I’m in bed by 10, not 12.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're wrong dude I have way less than 12% ra you fucking beard lord. Get your life together.
Forumquest attendance on point tho.

I was thinking they need to give us our own suspension threads in the raid discussion subforum. How do we lobby for that?

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m in aftermath, probably about 5 hours of playtime logged in over the past 30 days, I also lied I somehow raised my attendance to 19%. Usa JR has their own thanksgiving but it’s a different day I think.

Raids I wake up for - 0
Raids I drop family time for - 0
Raids I stop my work responsibilities for - 0
Raids I play when I feel like in past 30 days? - 19

Y’all act like it’s a huge time commitment and sacrifice of life in general to raid high end on this game, and it is if YOU let it, and in years past I did and was a 95% raider but no more. I adopted the rustle style of raiding before there even was a rustle, except they were more hardcore than me, I’m in bed by 10, not 12.
It was more of a rhetorical question.

You don't have to convince me pal. I know you guys are all regular family oriented men and pillars of the real world community, with matchless gaming time discipline.

Old 11-25-2017, 07:01 PM
Banned

Docx really wants us to know that he isn't a degenerate
Old 11-25-2017, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

lol who is Docx talking to, he is making up a bunch of words

all there is, is 1 gif. No one is writing novels about how much you play or having no life. Docx is trying to justify himself to all us, hilarious
Old 11-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Banned

docx you're a good boy who puts life over the game.

the gif says otherwise about your friends. peep them timestamps.
Closed Thread