Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudette [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone in 50s is big time fake news. I did a lil research and found this tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sony published the list of winners on Discord. Congratulations to each of you. Here's the list:
Redwin the 24th level Halfling druid
Dang the 24th level Gnome magician
Awakened the 20th level High Elf wizard
Korpo the 24th level Gnome magician
Searyx the 37th level Dark Elf cleric
Trindamere the 18th level Dark Elf necromancer
Oooo someone was lying!
Old 06-06-2019, 09:03 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudette [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone in 50s is big time fake news. I did a lil research and found this tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sony published the list of winners on Discord. Congratulations to each of you. Here's the list:
Redwin the 24th level Halfling druid
Dang the 24th level Gnome magician
Awakened the 20th level High Elf wizard
Korpo the 24th level Gnome magician
Searyx the 37th level Dark Elf cleric
Trindamere the 18th level Dark Elf necromancer

seeing Trindamere I was pretty interested in the origin of the name, since it's a League of Legends summoner. I googled until the search "Trindamere etymology" and found this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so ostensibly he was a discord winner. fun fact.

anyway, korpo is the dood I knew from Flowers of Happiness, forgot who he was tho. anyone remember?
Let me see what I can find. You are probably correct about the 50's thing I may have been dyslexic and it may have been 45. But he wasn't a winner you say. Well this was controversial at the time but my buddy did not get listed but got an honorable mention. As I previously mentioned his character name was Pyratt (Pirate) and his name violated to naming rules or so I was told and thus he wasn't on the winners list. Let me see if I can find some information on this ancient topic =P
Closed Thread