Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Untz untz untz~ More with less!
Old 01-15-2019, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

I took my Cleric to Karnors Castle when he reached Lvl 50. I am almost 58 now and during all that XP grinding I have had the opportunity to work in pickup groups with several Core members. I have had nothing but good experiences with all of them. One of them was a monk whose name I don't recall and he told me I should look into Core as he saw both my 57 cleric and 60 druid were unguilded.

So based on my experience with several Core members and what I have read about the guild I think Core would be a great place for me. I think I would fit in well and be a very beneficial asset to other members. I mean who couldn't use another PotG druid and 96 rezzing cleric right?

Just one question. I see that Core raids Sky on Thursday morning according to wiki. Is that accurate and if so what time does AM sky raids begin?

Thanks,
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Last edited by kaluppo; 01-15-2019 at 06:54 PM..
Old 01-15-2019, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Despite his name, he rezzed my necro. He can't be all bad. I suggest you ping Murkeye (aka Goodkid/Backpain) or Loci (can't remember the alts off the top of my head).
Old 01-16-2019, 12:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just one question. I see that Core raids Sky on Thursday morning according to wiki. Is that accurate and if so what time does AM sky raids begin?
Core does raid PoSky thursdays. Generally been giving notification and starting to do ports around 10:45am EST. Its a combination of having a large Euro population as well as there being set PoSky calendar what hasnt changed in years and other guilds unwilling to give up or transfer slots.

Otherwise we are generally open to new members who have desire and motivation to be part of a team and accomplish goals with us.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Core does raid PoSky thursdays. Generally been giving notification and starting to do ports around 10:45am EST. Its a combination of having a large Euro population as well as there being set PoSky calendar what hasnt changed in years and other guilds unwilling to give up or transfer slots.

Otherwise we are generally open to new members who have desire and motivation to be part of a team and accomplish goals with us.
That's perfect actually. I am CST so that start time would be 9:45 AM for me and I don't start work till 4 pm on Thursdays so I could make every sky raid with either the druid or the cleric (whichever is needed most so basically PotG vs Complete Healing).

I look forward to talking to an officer or recruiter in game. Thank you very much for answering that question for me. I really appreciate it.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Another PD bites the dust. Great crowd! Untz~
Old 01-22-2019, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I took my Cleric to Karnors Castle when he reached Lvl 50. I am almost 58 now and during all that XP grinding I have had the opportunity to work in pickup groups with several Core members. I have had nothing but good experiences with all of them. One of them was a monk whose name I don't recall and he told me I should look into Core as he saw both my 57 cleric and 60 druid were unguilded.

So based on my experience with several Core members and what I have read about the guild I think Core would be a great place for me. I think I would fit in well and be a very beneficial asset to other members. I mean who couldn't use another PotG druid and 96 rezzing cleric right?

Thanks,
Hey Norez! Quarter was the monk's name. Did you get in touch with a recruiter?
Old 01-23-2019, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suwu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Norez! Quarter was the monk's name. Did you get in touch with a recruiter?
Almost. I was in a hands group in KC the other night and I got a tell from the guild leader on his toon Franswa. He asked me to friend him on discord and then he could get a recruiter to communicate me through discord. I did send the friend request through discord and left the discord page open but did not see any message from anyone.

So still kind of in limbo. But I play a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sundays and will keep discord open to see if I get any new messages. Hope to see you soon at a raid!
Old 01-25-2019, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Aviak

What sloth boy meant to say is... Core is happy to be back in the great Temple of Veeshan!

We managed to bag a couple of dragons with our pals from BG and cant wait to grab a few more next week!

Cheers
Closed Thread