Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

they love that last little reversal, it never works but they love it.

We wont vote for kavanaugh unless he has an investigation!
*gets investigation finds nothing
Can you believe this guy defending himself? you cant have that, thats a no from me senator.

*DING* Brett Kavanaugh still becomes Trumps second Supreme Court seating.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:02 PM
Banned

A lot of weird shitposting will still be ok in gatekept communities though as they are useful honeypots and health metrics for your intelligence apparati. Most are probably hosted for such a reason. Places like P99 are probably completely transparent to basic government agencies at this point and therefore largely permitted to exist as fringe communities.

If P99 reached millions or billions of users though, there would be a litteral purge, probably of the redhats and the nonconforming "out" traps as well.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If P99 reached millions or billions of users though, there would be a litteral purge, probably of the redhats and the nonconforming "out" traps as well.

the real democrats would have weeded us all out and we'd be gone. banned so many times it wouldnt be worth it. aka that genocide you were talking about.

you'd be on the freightcars too dont forget. we all would.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real democrats would have weeded us all out and we'd be gone. banned so many times it wouldnt be worth it. aka that genocide you were talking about.

you'd be on the freightcars too dont forget. we all would.
I agree. I'm sad you're not appreciative of my humor / satire though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want you to personally know that even indivual murder is a great deal of effort, more so than a little bit of caloric restriction and walking and makeup. So for all of the kids out there with grandiose aspirations. Just learn how to be fun, adorable, amicable instead.

Otherwise you're likely to be living on the fringes bitching about politics on a 30 yr old dwarf simulators forum.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:58 PM
Banned

The new Gillette commercial is retarded
Old 01-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol gay...

If this triggered u make ur own commercial.

My mom loved it.

Yes, I was like "huh"....

It does seem to me like people "angry" or worried... About this stuff... Aka soyboys r apparently approaching peak masculinity tho.

I do get, your endearing position... But like.. Most of you are in your early 30s? Lol.....

U should be cabling those ships and taking back your military industrial complex so we can build the future weapons platforms of world domination...

Or at least get clean and lose some weight, even if you're not getting laid, your back will appreciate it later [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2019, 11:22 PM
Banned

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ranken/578281/

Get a load of that pic...

Maybe a presidential candidate should be more femme than me to head up the dem party?

Im going to say whoa...

It is 2020

No I'm not being sexist. I am a realist. Leaders need charisma, and for female leaders, sometimes that is also a visual issue in today's world. Should is irrelevant in the face of what is.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

weird that advertisement has become preachy, what does this have to do w/ selling products again? its not really about the content, the message is fine, but... what does this have to do with shaving exactly?
Old 01-16-2019, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weird that advertisement has become preachy, what does this have to do w/ selling products again? its not really about the content, the message is fine, but... what does this have to do with shaving exactly?
social justice sells
Closed Thread