Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you live in a red state, you are the recipient of more tax money than your state pays. I would humbly suggest that you secede. You guys will do great!
red states would do amazing if they were allowed to secede. this is such a lefty wet dream. look what happened to california when we just tried to split it up they let it get to a certain point and then shut it down when they realized sf and la would lose their death grip on this gorgeous state.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the most pathetic shit i've ever read, get a grip man
Unless none of this affects you personally. which it appears to not do so? I.e. who's talking to you?
Old 01-17-2019, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by password [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless none of this affects you personally. which it appears to not do so? I.e. who's talking to you?
does not compute
Old 01-17-2019, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in commiefornia, and im paying 1/3rd of my net in chold support with a 27% timeshare to a worthless drunk bitch. I get taxed at single and myself as a dependent. At the end of the month i have 385$ to pay for food and transportation to see my children. Commiefornia has had an undisturbed blue super majority for nearly 50 years. What now? Whats their excuse for insolvency for having among the highest taxes in the union and the highest per capita income? They still cant afford their govt utopia
i thought you said the kids arent yours
Old 01-17-2019, 11:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in commiefornia, and im paying 1/3rd of my net in chold support with a 27% timeshare to a worthless drunk bitch. I get taxed at single and myself as a dependent. At the end of the month i have 385$ to pay for food and transportation to see my children. Commiefornia has had an undisturbed blue super majority for nearly 50 years. What now? Whats their excuse for insolvency for having among the highest taxes in the union and the highest per capita income? They still cant afford their govt utopia
dont' make me move to califronia where all the GDP is made. don't do that man. sounds amazing.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
dont' make me move to califronia where all the GDP is made. don't do that man. sounds amazing.
dodging the piles of shit and heroin needles in CA might end your leftist drivel so go ahead and give it a shot. good luck you cant compete with real estate and cost of living here anyways.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dodging the piles of shit and heroin needles in CA might end your leftist drivel so go ahead and give it a shot. good luck you cant compete with real estate and cost of living here anyways.
I cant compete. you are right. I always wished my dick was smaller than president trumps. but an Olympian such as yourself shows me there's no use trying. TOADSTOOL KING! You win.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
I cant compete. you are right. I always wished my dick was smaller than president trumps. but an Olympian such as yourself shows me there's no use trying. TOADSTOOL KING! You win.
full retard
Old 01-18-2019, 12:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

gotta go to bed, but before i also, the Russians infiltrated the republican party through the NRA and home schooling and other groups. Holy shit man, I'm so scared for America right now This is fucking beyond politics i'm talking to you as Americans. Lets eat a grilled cheese sandwich and think about this.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
full retard
You're the dumbest fucker on the internet. Grats man!
Closed Thread