Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 07:04 AM
Banned

Make it so only deaths caused and screenshoted by other permadeath members count. Start at lvl 1. Stick to classic gear only. Do it like a progression guild. Would be neat.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make it so only deaths caused and screenshoted by other permadeath members count. Start at lvl 1. Stick to classic gear only. Do it like a progression guild. Would be neat.
I had considered that only YTs from guild mates counted.
It would solve the problem of ToV twinks destroying the fun.

Of course then you run into trouble with, guildmates murdering each other in groups.

I also like the progression idea, could make it so that on day one only old world content is available to the guild until the old world content is cleared. Which would then open up Kunark

Although i imagine there would be some discomfort with iksar being excluded.

any thoughts? (this is Fizzletrix btw ) found out i was logged into the wrong account and to lazy to change it.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:16 AM
Banned

I like the idea of including iksar. It sounds rly cool. I mean people are joining the guild for competition, can't really police it, but it'd be more of an honor system, I don't think people would be mad if they killed each-other, just makes it harder to sort enemies by guild tags. Besides couldn't we kill each-other before?

As the Hound Says... every bodies on the f'ck'n list.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the idea of including iksar. It sounds rly cool. I mean people are joining the guild for competition, can't really police it, but it'd be more of an honor system, I don't think people would be mad if they killed each-other, just makes it harder to sort enemies by guild tags. Besides couldn't we kill each-other before?

As the Hound Says... every bodies on the f'ck'n list.
haha yep

Then i suppose it would include both kunark and old world on day 1 , and no access to velious until .....

Level restriction or content clear?
Old 03-14-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

IDK? Content clear would be cool but I don't think it'd work out.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

So For this to work it should be fresh characters all join a guild and only dieing to another fresh character in the guild should count for deleting. If someone twinks or cheats they are disqualified and kicked. Could have a porter invite everyone. Maybe limit the starting location to faydark or Freeport / neriak / grobb/ oggok or something and make it a one day event for some sweet pixel or something. Maybe with a final zone for last man standing? Just feels like the server is to dead to have to worry about of other 3 people in your guild in the 125 empty zones a few weeks later.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:55 PM
Orc

I know there's alot of interest in a progression server , and i think a guild could do it on its own instead of needing a new server for it. But im guessing that most of the interest is just a fresh start for everyone.

I suppose if everyone's ganking each then a content clear progression would be an almost impossible endeavor with permadeath.

Id love to find a way to make this work , it would be a refreshing option.

Although i think its blending 2 things that wont go together.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know there's alot of interest in a progression server , and i think a guild could do it on its own instead of needing a new server for it. But im guessing that most of the interest is just a fresh start for everyone.

I suppose if everyone's ganking each then a content clear progression would be an almost impossible endeavor with permadeath.

Id love to find a way to make this work , it would be a refreshing option.

Although i think its blending 2 things that wont go together.
Yeah. So no content clear or progression.

Though not having good gear rules out a lot of solo play on a lot of classes for Casuals. I just wanted to brainstorm with ya'll.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:38 PM
Orc

could make it so the only twinking you can get is from the guild, in the form of selling items for lower prices mayby
Old 03-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Banned

3You people are retarded i cant wait to shit all over your patch work warriors with my NtoV geared twink
Closed Thread