Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Default Battlefield V

Anyone playing on PS4? I'm k1ngy000, add me and let's squad up.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would u play a shooter with a controller. like how could it be fun
Well 40% of the playerbase plays on PS4 and there are 0 hackers. Separately, I don't care to re-up my PC every time a new FPS comes out to play on High-Ultra graphics.

On use of controllers - when I transitioned to PS4 in 2016 I found it near impossible to play FPS as successfully as I did on PC. However, that barrier has long since been conquered and now the dualshock is again an extension of my brain.

Success:

https://imgur.com/a/kR2gFw1
Last edited by azeth; 01-03-2019 at 01:22 PM..
Old 01-03-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
controller input necessarily turns fps aiming into a function of time. sure, you can control acceleration (yuck lol) / velocity by how hard you jack the analog, but it is patently and obviously inferior to a method of control in which time is an arbitrarily small factor (insofar as there are physical limitations to mouse polling rate and arm's movespeed).

I get that you may have never become competent with a mouse, but to state that a time-dependent mechanism of control is an extension of your brain is to state that you are a retard
I pray for your mental health. Wow.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

just get a keyboard and mouse for console

problem solved

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Console is for single player RPGs and party games. Everything else is PC territory for me. Hope you find someone to play with Azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
interpretation of this input scheme was game-by-game last time I checked on every console. aka none of them had it. but it's possible the leapfrog thinkpads ahve been upgraded.
my brother plays keyboard and mouse with every fps on the xbone

it's not a poor man's setup(still cheaper than a good pc), and it definitely works

I'm not sure about how it works with ps

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Banned

Battlefield V has disabled lesbians in it.

Hard pass.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
why would u play a shooter with a controller. like how could it be fun
we are in a new age where everything gay is what people want, get with it costanza.
Old 01-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone playing on PS4? I'm k1ngy000, add me and let's squad up.
I'm Zeak-The-Plumber, hit me up. Love the new one now that I've gotten past the learning curve. It's SO much faster than BF1