Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

If I could remember one specific halfling female I would. Stating it was 50pp for a port, fine.

"Can you pick me up in Feerott?"

"That's an extra X pp because of my mana pool"

I'll let you know next time I see anything like it, and that's my friend's druid that was in the guild... he hasn't played in over 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I could remember one specific halfling female I would. Stating it was 50pp for a port, fine.

I'll let you know next time I see anything like it, and that's my friend's druid that was in the guild... he hasn't played in over 2 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off I am proud to announce the guild will be 16 months old next week *golf clap* and we have started our spring recruiting drive getting ready for the release of velious (way to go devs woohoo)

Just a question though mate do you and your friend share forum accounts? If you didnt have 9k+ post and it wouldnt tkae me 2 weeks to find I would point out several post where you mentioned you were a member. Anyways friend or not in the guild we operate a certain way for a reason and to call the entire guild "greedy" because one person wanted a certain amount of plat ( A person you cant even name at that). Again if anyone has issues with the way certain porters operate then feel free to msg me here or in game anytime the door is always open.

Have a great day

When your group, has gone astray
Call <Dial-A-Port>, we'll take you right away.
When you're looking for a better place to play,
<Dial-A-Port> will be online all day!
Diaaal-a-Porrrrrrt!
Old 04-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have a pretty good idea who that may have been. If it was who I was thinking of, they are no longer with us.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 04-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Aviak

New players walk
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Old 04-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New players walk
And take boats.

I did for the first few months on here. Now that I have some cash I will often pay for a port if I've got a group waiting and a guildmate isn't available to give a ride, although on my own time I still will sometimes take the boat or run across a continent.

Usually, when I send a tell to Dial or someone else I state in the tell what I want to pay to make sure it's acceptable etc. if I am getting an evac or picked up not at a druid ring or wiz spire I would definitely pay significantly more.

One thing at cracks me up is I will see people in EC asking for a port to Lavastorm. Really? Grab a sow at the tunnel and you can run there in 5 minutes. Talk about lazy.
Closed Thread