Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 07:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New from Cazic-Thule Days

Hi All,

This is actually the 2nd time I have started with P99. Enjoyed the first, but was a rough time in my life and could not dedicate much time so lost it fairly quickly.

Feeling the itch of old school MMO that over processed Rift/WoW can't scratch. I miss the challenge and the fun. Anxious to get back in and want to re-create my first character from back in the day. Love for any help, or new friends.

Way back when..My Main was Mistofelees - Gnome Enchanter. I started when Kunark came out and Played until sometime around Planes of Power...but I can't remember much more than that.

It would be amazing if any old Cazic-Thulers are around, but more so, I just want to meet up with some new old-school type friends.

Misto
Old 01-04-2019, 02:29 AM
Kobold

Hey! I played on CT from RoK through GoD, and your name seems familiar. There's a list on the p99 wiki of people who linked their old eq toons to p99. For example, my two mains were a WE dru named Trillidas, and a monk named Genkakushi. Happy hunting and welcome to p99!
Old 01-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Large Rat

Default Old School CT player

Hi. I played a HE Wiz named Aenarion on CT from release. Just getting back on here. Let me know your in game name and maybe we can group up.
Closed Thread