Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure its the way they act and not exactly the lifestyle changes?
posting while trans is like driving while black [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

So who's down to make an alt guild called <Grats Me> ?

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, is it just the trans community, or do you guys enjoy bashing other minorities or marginalized groups? Asking for a friend.
The world is out to get you.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Haha, so funny how people get wrangled and accuse others of though/speech crimes.

All for maintaining wholesome logical standards.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea yikes for sure. Not sure which is worse
Def the trans bashing while in my jackal furry suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posting while trans is like driving while black [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice fork in the road, combining the two. If I was black I would be furious at you Wonkie for slaving me to them. As if one groups problems isn't bad enough.. here, have these as well. Now fight for them because you are the same in Wonkies mind.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeCaptain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, so funny how people get wrangled and accuse others of though/speech crimes.

All for maintaining wholesome logical standards.
No crimes, no jail, just disagreement. It sux being told what to do, but try listening to why we think you should be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Def the trans bashing while in my jackal furry suit.

Nice fork in the road, combining the two. If I was black I would be furious at you Wonkie for slaving me to them. As if one groups problems isn't bad enough.. here, have these as well. Now fight for them because you are the same in Wonkies mind.
Okay you're hypothetically angry. Is that useful?
Old 09-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure its the way they act and not exactly the lifestyle changes?
How exactly do they act? Is it because we post unfunny original content over and over despite recieving minimal positive feedback to continue doing so?

Oh wait. That's you.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Nobody is thought-policing or crime-accusing. You can think all the vile, hateful shit you want. Just don't get all mad and sad when you get called out for your bullshit.

If you want to really cry about it, just yell "fake news!" and go scurrying back to your smoke-filled basement of ineptitude. It's like fucking 8chan got redirected. jesus. I didn't realize we had so many proud bois in the house.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is thought-policing or crime-accusing. You can think all the vile, hateful shit you want. Just don't get all mad and sad when you get called out for your bullshit.

If you want to really cry about it, just yell "fake news!" and go scurrying back to your smoke-filled basement of ineptitude. It's like fucking 8chan got redirected. jesus. I didn't realize we had so many proud bois in the house.
They're just jockying for positioning, they don't really mean it. Based on my experience on reddit, even the average dolt can see through it.

Now we just gotta worry about the below average ones.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Banned

Grats me mana stone
Closed Thread