Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“No one else writes like that on a map with a black Sharpie,”-- who the fuck talks like that. And who was it or is it another case of them consulting their janitorial staff and calling them sources like the every-day-another-fake-Russia-story?
There was a story(ad) that he has a custom Sharpie, gold though. Good brand exposure, this controversy.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

i wonder where all these climate scientists that have been wrong in virtually all of their doom and gloom predictions for the last 20 years?

Where iz muh apologeez.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder where all these climate scientists that have been wrong in virtually all of their doom and gloom predictions for the last 20 years?

Where iz muh apologeez.
Yikes. You still don't understand basic science.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find more of an issue with someone who cares so much about the intricacies of that situatio. Someone who thinks they've Sherlock Holme's that Trump is a liar and purposely lied about a storm for what? And then HE drew a path for what? Wouldn't make much sense.
yeah its clearly an irrational thing to do. that doesnt mean it didnt happen.

dont you think its a little bit concerning that to avoid correcting himself he went to the trouble of having someone doctor a map to match what he said? he would literally rather change the facts to match what he said than admit he said something incorrect. yes the whole thing is asinine but thats some seriously mentally ill behavior, and i find it difficult to take seriously anyone that cant just admit that its weird at the very least.
Old 09-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Why President Trump’s Sharpied weather map was likely a crime — and should be.

In 1903, a top Weather Bureau official warned that false weather forecasts would cause both “public injury and discredit to the Weather Bureau,” which could lead Americans to ignore crucially important — even lifesaving — information. These dangers compelled Congress to pass the law making counterfeit forecasts illegal.

The new law made it possible for the Weather Bureau to target opportunists and hucksters. It also gave officials the tools to try to suppress weather-related advertising in the early days of modern consumer culture. Companies that sold weather-related products ran afoul of government weather officials when they modified official storm warnings in their advertisements or just invented forecasts to help them market their products.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure what's more pathetic: you wrote that, you read that, wapo wrote that, or wapo clowns thought that. Pretty pathetic all around.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not sure what's more pathetic: you wrote that, you read that, wapo wrote that, or wapo clowns thought that. Pretty pathetic all around.
Laws shouldn't apply to my president and my political party.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laws shouldn't apply to my president and my political party.
You don't even know anything about law. You copy and paste whatever dumb shit the lefty media dumps into your empty head.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Jamie Pietruska wrote that, I don't work for the Washington Post.
Closed Thread