Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default Coldain shawl 6 without losing SG faction

Can I kill the sirens outside the grotto in the zone cobalt scar to get the item? do they reduce faction or is it just mobs inside SG itself?
Old 08-25-2018, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Just curious, why do you care about SG faction; I thought everyone was KOS?

But to answer your question, as the wiki helpfully shows, Siren's Hair also drops off of the sirens in Cobalt Scar, who don't (at least according to the wiki) hurt SG faction. Watch out for their charm though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You will inevitably have to go into SG for Shawl 7, at least for the Swordfish Tooth, and possibly also for the Molkor Hide and Runed Sea Shell ... but the Swordfish Tooth comes from fish who shouldn't (again, according to the wiki, which could be wrong) hurt your SG faction, and the other two are droppable so you can buy them off of other players.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

If you don't kill a single mob the faction is high enough to get dubious with the velium faction necklace
Old 08-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious, why do you care about SG faction; I thought everyone was KOS?

But to answer your question, as the wiki helpfully shows, Siren's Hair also drops off of the sirens in Cobalt Scar, who don't (at least according to the wiki) hurt SG faction. Watch out for their charm though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You will inevitably have to go into SG for Shawl 7, at least for the Swordfish Tooth, and possibly also for the Molkor Hide and Runed Sea Shell ... but the Swordfish Tooth comes from fish who shouldn't (again, according to the wiki, which could be wrong) hurt your SG faction, and the other two are droppable so you can buy them off of other players.
Fishies very much hurt SG faction. :3
Old 08-25-2018, 01:20 PM
Banned

it drops in cobalt scar, wiki is self contradictory on hurting siren faction, I can't find it in my logs halp nerds(Ctrl+F 'Siren Hair')
Old 08-25-2018, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

got two hairs this morning in CS, and can confirm that killing the sirens there definitely hurts SG faction.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for testing it for me!
Glad I didn't fall for the trap, I'm shure the wiki was written by my enemies on the red server conspiring to destroy my position.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Why don’t yo just buy it, don’t you have like 40 bill?
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 08-25-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fishies very much hurt SG faction. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got two hairs this morning in CS, and can confirm that killing the sirens there definitely hurts SG faction.
Sounds like the wiki needs to be updated. Do either of those guys give any other faction besides just negative Sirens of the Grotto?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-25-2018, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like the wiki needs to be updated. Do either of those guys give any other faction besides just negative Sirens of the Grotto?
the sirens were just negative to grotto.