Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is fucking hilarious. I'm out here just leveling slowly on a class I never played in Everquest before, killing some mobs, making some stready progress, sipping some whiskey when I play, winding down for the evening...... then you got people hyperventilating over an item they wish they had 20 years ago that will help them for 9 months in a 20 year old video game.
Doesn't everyone want one so they can click it till they die, now that was classic.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making a thread lying to try to win public opinion was a poor strategy next time use your boxed throwaway account to accidentally train him. If he comes back repeat until he is no longer high enough level to list. Problem solved.
I didn't lie. I don't have a throwaway account. I wouldn't want someone to train him. I like following the rules.

I made the OP, to suggest solutions to prevent this scenario again. Fate (I keep forgetting his forum name) followed every rule and was never belligerent to me (or vice versa).

I wanted (and still want) a dialogue to alter list rules. I really really like /list giving anyone an opportunity to a camp.

I believe list 1 should have an obligation to bring sufficient force to the camp they are entitled to. List 2-X - I believe - should not have such expectation.

And something needs to be added for group listing and fast. As soon as the masses start camping guise, I think we're going to have a lot of frustration. Right now its almost always open, you get a group together to head over there. You are 10 steps behind the other 5 ppl in the group; but, just because they get there 3 seconds sooner and /list before you, a pecking order has just now been made. All group dynamics to /random for the drop get thrown out the window. People are going to be upset.

The secondary problem I see at guise camp is for TBB. At EE no one really cares who gets the XP. Everyone has a bag, its pretty whatever. It creates a DPS race scenario that NO ONE thinks about or cares about. ASS\SUP is a typical XP\loot camp. I think you're going to end up with people camping assassin for guise and DPS race happens with Supplier.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Solution: Help him kill the mob so he gets stone faster and you get # 1 faster. That's it.

Anything beyond that is #2+ just being greedy and wanting the #1 out faster without waiting for it like they did.

The other point has already been covered. List is not camp. You can camp TBB specifically, but if guise drops, list gets it.
Last edited by Legidias; 11-15-2019 at 01:25 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 01:24 PM
Banned

cross post but i feel like this applies, anyone who needs help killing an list item they can't. hmu.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...17#post3026017
Old 11-15-2019, 02:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mage is Minimio. You can ask him. Or the druid Bellezza.
And second druid was Panoramix who pulled the merb, and I was there with Masterize , while you were in the back. We were all grouped together. waiting on your answer.
Weird that you don't show further conversation, where you refuse to group. I did not bother take SS of it, but you're still a victim to me.
Yes you woke up and engaged the mob once you saw people were taking it down, you even nuked it to fuck like madman because I'm pretty sure you tho you were being KS'ed.

However I came here that day to help Pano get his stone as he helped me get mine. I wasn't even on the list. It was my entire right to not help the lazy #1 you were.

Keep posting over and over the same picture, keep trying to make yourself feel better.
We know you and me that we invited you to group 10 minutes after I arrived because i decided at this point that we had to get things rolling again. Pretending anything else is a lie.

You're pathetic.
Last edited by lituviel; 11-15-2019 at 02:09 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And second druid was Panoramix who pulled the merb, and I was there with Masterize , while you were in the back. We were all grouped together. waiting on your answer.
Weird that you don't show further conversation, where you refuse to group. I did not bother take SS of it, but you're still a victim to me.
Yes you woke up and engaged the mob once you saw people were taking it down, you even nuked it to fuck like madman because I'm pretty sure you tho you were being KS'ed.

However I came here that day to help Pano get his stone as he helped me get mine. I wasn't even on the list. It was my entire right to not help the lazy #1 you were.

Keep posting over and over the same picture, keep trying to make yourself feel better.
We know you and me that we invited you to group 10 minutes after I arrived because i decided at this point that we had to get things rolling again. Pretending anything else is a lie.

You're pathetic.
Autism symptoms and signs

Abnormal Tone of Voice.
Behavioral Disturbances.
Deficits in Language Comprehension.
Inappropriate Social Interaction.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I believe list 1 should have an obligation to bring sufficient force to the camp they are entitled to. List 2-X - I believe - should not have such expectation.
This, over and over again, people don't understand that THIS is the freaking and most important point.

You can't get other people from list to help you farm your merb. Camp on number #x would be like on 10hours a stone, like impossible to maintain. At the point people are secretly hoping to get higher on the list. And no-one even assume that they wish people lose afk check or have some LD or anything...

Even Corvax this time prefered to hold hostage the mob, it was his right, it's still a shit move to expect other to give you a stone you cannot farm yourself.
It was as bad as any other thing that happened.
Last edited by lituviel; 11-15-2019 at 02:19 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other point has already been covered. List is not camp. You can camp TBB specifically, but if guise drops, list gets it.
You're right. On paper that's how it should look.

Soon, you're going to see 8-10 ppl sitting in ASS/SUP room waiting in /list. There is going to be a group pulling ASS/SUP area for XP. Its their camp. But, the masses of people killing assassin when it spawns for guise "helping", they are going to routinely KS the group at camp. Also, when SUP spawns and starts hitting the 8-10 ppl sitting there, they are going to kill it to. Also, KSing the group.

The behavior that is expected at EE is going to cause drama at guise in a couple weeks.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. On paper that's how it should look.

Soon, you're going to see 8-10 ppl sitting in ASS/SUP room waiting in /list. There is going to be a group pulling ASS/SUP area for XP. Its their camp. But, the masses of people killing assassin when it spawns for guise "helping", they are going to routinely KS the group at camp. Also, when SUP spawns and starts hitting the 8-10 ppl sitting there, they are going to kill it to. Also, KSing the group.

The behavior that is expected at EE is going to cause drama at guise in a couple weeks.
Its not. Just because you think like this, doesn't mean the majority of players do. The listers will work it out with the group. Only scumbags and autists like yourself and Masterize will have issues. Grow up. Be decent to each other. Dont be scumbags. This advice will serve you well in life.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, over and over again, people don't understand that THIS is the freaking and most important point.
Seems people understand the point fine. They just don't agree with you.

Blue Server
Aegnor Eldruin - 60 High Elf Wizard <Dial a Port>
Vizeryn_D'Raethe - 60 Erudite Paladin
Formerly of <Azure Guard>
Closed Thread