Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 10:51 AM
Kobold

Default Last night's Gfay giveaway.

Great thanks to the individual on their druid who played giveaway games in Gfay last night. I wasn't logged but my brother was. He's been staying with me while getting back on his feet. He's putting in the work but has been struggling. We played EQ as kids and p99 has been a great, free release from RL stresses. Anyway, he had a particularly rough week but couldn't contain his excitement at getting hooked up through your generous games (1k for SMALL patchwork pants lol). I don't think he slept last night but was up and hitting the bus stop this morning to do a handful of errands he's been putting off (and crazy happy about it). I know you were probably just bored but thank you, really, your pixel kindess rippled into positive real life consequences.

Tldr: Druid gave generous prizes in Gray and helped improve someone's RL state of mind. This community is far from toxic. Thank you.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This is the best. I hope to live up to that druid's name some day!
Old 05-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Banned

I was in GFAY when he announced this. I was hoping the noob that won 1000 plat would buy my crystalline short sword but no such luck. It was cool in GFay last night, there was like 38 players on.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for playing along. It was fun for me too. I'm glad it helped someone out!
Closed Thread