Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alert: he's still mad about bernie
yikes cringing
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-20-2017 at 12:33 AM..
Old 01-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact is that Libertarianism is a minority ideology that has been falsely conflated by the corporate media and public relations messaging. But this as a way of controlling society is on the decline...IMO because the internet combined with underemployed highly educated people. It's getting more and more unsustainable.
Fixed it for you. Fox news wants people to think that rigging the game for wall street=pure capitalism=libertarianism.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:47 AM
Banned

yea look at the epic and hugely successful upward trajectory of traditional democratic values, if only the damn media wasnt skewed so in favor of libertarianism. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2017, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yikes cringing
mad 2-word reply with edit timestamp
Old 01-20-2017, 04:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed it for you. Fox news wants people to think that rigging the game for wall street=pure capitalism=libertarianism.
I don't see a big difference between Fox and MSNBC on economic issues. Only on social issues. Google is now supporting this crazy fucking argument that "minorities can't be racist." They have some cute explanation about "the sociological definition of racism blah blah blah only whites can be racist."

It's so crazy I can't help but think they are doing this shit on purpose to keep the plebs divided. There is clearly a colloquial definition of racism that includes people pre-judging (usually negatively) others on the basis of their race. And there certainly is at least some minorities that just plain hate white people. It is never no one.

There are like 6 families that own the entire MSM (including Fox AKA News corp)... It's not even going to be profitable anymore for long but they will keep it anyway to spread their BS ideology. This ideology is socially liberal and "fiscally conservative"...which I tend to just call libertarian.

That being said I know there is a difference between the kind of idealized libertarianism that exists in people's heads and the way our country works now. So I guess its up to people like you to try to take back the label.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

Congratulations Donald Trump! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm glad this day has finally arrived! I hope no one tries anything stupid.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon;
So apparently some nerds somewhere devised a series of questions to determine your political affiliation. Interestingly the questions have nothing to do with politics! I took the test and was award 69 liberal points!

Give it a go and share your results ^^ After some more of us have an opportunity to take the test, we can discuss some of the questions and share our thoughts on them.

So, without further ado, I give you,

The Disgust Test

Many thanks to Santa for sharing this test with us!
Apparently I'm the highest scoring liberal with an 80% or maybe someone else had an 86%

Either way I like this test, though it doesn't work on insane or mentally damaged ppl because their answers are obviously not rational and randomized.

However, considering dead things/people/life in general doesn't bother my highly advanced and rational mind, I can see why primitive apes score very high on the conservative side, they are ruled by fear and misery [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good Job everyone!

Also, Gary Johnson was my favorite candidate. Jill Stien was fun 2 but kind of scummy in her own Al Gorian way.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being the highest scoring liberal is like coming in last at the special Olympics and still being proud about it
Life is highly subjective. I don't feel too bad about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2017, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are your vaccines talking
Quote:
Mercury IS good for you!
When we were kids in the fifties,
and scraped up our knees or elbows,
out came the Mercurochrome.
Infections didn't stand a chance.
What do you think was in it?

When we got a sore throat, the absolute
best throat lozenges in Baltimore
were called Thantis Throat Lozenges.
Sore throat went away in hours,
plus made your mouth and tongue red,
just like mercurochrome!

Want to guess what was in Thantis
Throat Lozenges?

That's right, MERCURY!

My grandfather worked for the
National Lead Company.
They made Dutch Boy Paint.
Guess what was in it?
LEAD.

Every house in Baltimore had ALL the
walls coated in LEAD PAINT!
Along with the rest of the USA.

Not to mention Tetraethyl Lead in
Leaded Gasoline! We breathed the shit
all our lives!

I can't wait to see how long all these
health nuts and environmental nuts live.

Here's a target to shoot for:
my dear old grandmother who was exposed
all her life to these terrible heavy
metals lived to 93 years old.
Let's see if you do as well!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...1?disclaimer=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRAdHLhtXY

/pras

It's why I have unique mental abilities beyond the average person [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That and I'm a cylon/grey hybrid. Looking forward to aging backwards for anther 50 yrs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Song at the end of the video is a real tear jerker, watch it! It will wake U.
Closed Thread