Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the current Scout setup?
Keep it as-is, because a random amongst 40 people in perpetuity is fun. 166 77.93%
This compromise sounds like an acceptable melding of opinions. 13 6.10%
The current setup sucks, but I want something different outlined below. 34 15.96%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

If this truly is the state of P99 EQ yikes. A roll off is universally fair. Youre not special, the loot is not "yours"

If my 23rd alt wants a disk to rot in inventory then by Cabilis it will be that way
Old 09-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Banned

Rofl at the guy who would win the roll then try sell it and if no one bought it would let it rot/depop.

Can only imagine how many fat rolls this guy has, and how his "office" chair creaks under the strain of shifting loads as he reaches for his doritos.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New P99 forum drinking game - each time Loramin makes a post that has the words "Green Server" or "Green99" - you must take a shot or do your drugs.
Now I'm going to mention Green in every post I make, just for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But to be fair, every time I do I'll pack a nice big bowl (you should see the size of my piece) and smoke it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this truly is the state of P99 EQ yikes. A roll off is universally fair. Youre not special, the loot is not "yours"

If my 23rd alt wants a disk to rot in inventory then by Cabilis it will be that way
You're not special either and you are playing a multi player game on a server with other people. Sure it's not technically against any rules to win a 23rd disc and have it rot in your inventory, but how about just don't be a dick and pass on it to others who will actually get use out of it?

This is a social game and it's at its best when players are treating each other with decency. Speaking from personal experience some of the most fun times I have had were times I ended up randomly helping a noob out with something with no expectation of getting anything for myself, and then getting to share in their excitement at experiencing something new in the game.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

55+ make it happen bros
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I picked 55 arbitrarily thinking it is a nice reward for getting through the hell level of 54. Plus, if someone has finished the grind through 54 they are pretty dedicated to that character and it's less likely the item will sit on some unplayed / barely played alt. Also, 55 is the speed limit on a lot of roads.
I don't know, I think level 55s aren't nearly as dedicated as level 60s, and if you're level 60 and don't have your epic do you even care about your character? My vote is for level 60 with epic and at LEAST one BiS item.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

I vote only 51s-59s may participate.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I vote only 51s-59s may participate.
I can already see the pile of un-rezzed corpses every neckbeard will create just before each Scout roll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm sure a lot of them will be wearing Green armor ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know, I think level 55s aren't nearly as dedicated as level 60s, and if you're level 60 and don't have your epic do you even care about your character? My vote is for level 60 with epic and at LEAST one BiS item.
You make great points, thank you so much for your vote.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

On the verge of a breakthrough and people are trolling send help
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread