Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Banned

sometimes i wonder if mick exists to discredit conservative altmedia
Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Banned

I feel the same way about your trash opinion that capitalism means greed.

also remember when you used to think scandanavian countries and their open borders were so great? and all the conservatives were like, "no theyre not trust me" and you were like "you're racist"

well time has proven you wrong and them right, again, as it always does to liberal idiology. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sieged-holbaek
Old 06-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Banned

i don't recall saying that. are you playing pretend again?
Old 06-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't recall saying that. are you playing pretend again?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Banned

Old 06-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Banned

It would be good to stop the overconsumption if possible while retaining free market and meritocracy
Old 06-10-2018, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while I would concede that marketing is indeed a problem in this country, even more so when it comes to political campaigning as opposed to this little girl, I'd also tell you that proactive parents could've prevented this from happening by A) reading this child the bible, with particular emphasis on what happens to the (((greedy))), B) limiting her screen time to zero, and C) applying tough love when necessary. For instance, I regularly took a belt to my sons. I never hit my daughter, but my wife did on occasion.

The point is, the culture being in free-fall wasn't happening for most of our classical liberal history with free markets. Social media and the ubiquity of screened devices have created a new challenge. Protect your kids by stopping them from consuming this garbage and by making the Bible app the first thing on their phones

GOD BLESS
Old 06-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be good to stop the overconsumption if possible while retaining free market and meritocracy
I'm okay with a command economy for the obese and low IQed. I think that gets us to the same position
Old 06-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

mick is an idiot or a troll, no matter on which "side" he would be. He would always try to be diffrent and act like he sees something nobody else does, just because mother told him he is special.

I kind of enjoy it, even though you know how he react to most topics.

But he's also the best example of what I love most about you Yankys. Your freedom of speech. Sure we do have it here in europe too, but in america every idiot gets a stage if he shows enough passion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just look at Alex Jones, the crazy MSNBC couple, The Westboro Bapthist Church, The Flat Earth Society, the NRA, Trump, all the televangelists with a private jet to do gods work haha.

So yeah, mick belongs to this group of crazy people. And if P99 would have like 10 million more players, mick would for sure have his own subforum already.

Dont try to understand mick, just enjoy his passion and cherrypicking for craziness.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently there's been a rise in gender neutral baby names like "Sam", "Alex", etc.

Why? Well, because if the baby decides at age X it's the opposite sex or one of the other 600 genders it's easier for them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]