Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Orc

Default Juicy Juice

This 42 Warrior named Juice, tried to steal my Royal SOLB camp today, i understand that Camps do not actually exist, and really its first come first serve! well he tried taking the camp while i was currently in the camp, he invited a whole group promising them a royal SOLB spot.... they all surely where let down when he tried 3 times to gain access to take the spot while me and another group member waited on others to come back ( we almost wiped =p), he failed, charged in and got his whole group killed 3 times! then told his group i pulled a train on them???? srsly trying to give me a bad rep!!! i told him if he persisted id post something on the forums.... he persisted... so here i am.

What pisses me off more is that this juice char, i let him in a group about a week ago for more then 4 hours while all other group members wanted him gone, i didnt boot him becuase i didnt think it was fair to just replace him with a better tank, just becuase he sucked does not mean he doesnt deserve XP.

when i pointed out to him that i had done this generous act he still insisted he should get my camp.

Then i told him that he needed to stop being such a baby and go find another camp, pissing his short shorts in rage he said ok you can have the camp....but this will be remembered.... i was like yes it will when i post it on forums!

20mins later he attempted to train my group twice, only getting him self killed.

haha watch out for this prick
Old 03-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Screenshots next time please!!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Juice definitely has a reputation for being less-than-awesome and for pretty consistently rage quitting on his groups.

And guild hopping.

A+
Old 03-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Orc

agreed on the screenshots, it was quite funny most attempts to train and kill others are some what successfull, the best though is when he charged at half health and yelled help! for his teammates as he got slaughterd by many a mob, shortly after the ransacking of his entire group, i got a good vantage point seeing i was FD, you almost make me wanna go out and find these dumbfucks, and post pictures.

and yes i have heard he is a Q 2 the QQ baby
Old 03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Camp disagreements are never fun. It sounds like he we wrong, but I'm not going to pass judgment with just one side. There is a cleric on the server who would swear their 1 person claim on royals versus my entire group, and my subsequent "training" them (i.e. them sitting in my pull path) was the epitome of jerk-like behaviour. To this day the aforementioned cleric refuses to group with / rez me (although the feeling is mutual given my past experiences with their healing prowess).

People who are horrible will eventually earn a fitting reputation.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Orc

well put, like i said i gave him a chance before =/ not saying i wouldnt again its all on his behavior though
Old 03-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Kobold

This server is really weird

I've never seen such a large clusterfuck of unemployed asshats with gigantic egos in my entire life.

The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Yea I said it
Old 03-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

get a hair cut, and get a real job
Old 03-23-2010, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is really weird

I've never seen such a large clusterfuck of unemployed asshats with gigantic egos in my entire life.

The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Yea I said it
As the number of posts on an internet message board thread increases, the likelyhood that someone will call out the other posters for having perceived real-life shortcomings due to (ironically) their willingness to participate on that message board approaches 1.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Clean your act up and don't be a slob.