Aviak

Maybe this guy needs to hit that purple drank
Old 03-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Orc

Way ahead of you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Orc

Quote:
this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!
Hell yeah i care about this game, if i didnt i would not post anything about you, if i didnt care about this game i wouldnt play it as much as i do, and you DID try to camp steal, you only stopped cuz you blow cock, you didnt call CC once...or twice... i was in zone because we DIDNT WIPE only a few members died, another was switching for a replacement... your right about one thing though....you brought your whole group didnt kill a single mob....because you charged into the room, came back out pulled 5 mobs on to you group Shouted help, died and killed your entire group, not only once but, 3 times.....

truth will set you free, stupidity will not....
Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Orc

did i forget to mention the attempted trains? left that part out.. you sir are a douche on man dick...
Old 03-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is really weird

I've never seen such a large clusterfuck of unemployed asshats with gigantic egos in my entire life.

The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Yea I said it
Amen.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The shit that goes down here, behavior by adults mind you, over 10 year old content is embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just seriously sick of the "haha yu stupid, dis ten yr old content hurp derp" crowd..
Old 04-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Aviak

I was in a group with juice ( my most recent, I think I have a pension for pain). Mainly cause he was with his buddy Psyduck ( who I think is pretty good). We went down to lower guk side, and I think we where going for crusader or something.( I dont remember the camps in lguk, or the lay out well enough to recall where we were.) Anyways we are deep in, and he goes to pull the crusader with a full room, at 40% hp. Accordingly he gets smacked down, and wipes the group.

Then he blames the cleric for not healing him. That when he tanks and pulls, he doesnt watch his health. (apparently to busy?) And its the healers fault he ran away to quickly for a heal. Or to ask for mana. Or anything that a good tank does.

Juice, you sir are the best.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

I blame the Tumpy Tonic quest for producing a warrior of this level who can't play.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooooo

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeee.