Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Orc

Just because you want to to be a certain way does not make it so. You want it one way, other people want it another. The developers are the only ones with any say, and as that is the case it will work the way they want it to. Again, if you dont like it, and you continue to get banned for being a douchebag, the simplest solution for everyone is for you to leave. I also don't always care for the rules, but I adhere to them because sometimes in life, things dont work out the way we want them to, and if you want to play a social game in any kind of meaningful way, you should be a part of that society, not a delinquent.
Noodnik Shpilkus
Officer - Sapientia
50 Half Elf Paladin of Tunare
Sorvani
Member - Sapientia
22 Wizard of awesomeness
Old 07-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you want to to be a certain way does not make it so. You want it one way, other people want it another. The developers are the only ones with any say, and as that is the case it will work the way they want it to. Again, if you dont like it, and you continue to get banned for being a douchebag, the simplest solution for everyone is for you to leave. I also don't always care for the rules, but I adhere to them because sometimes in life, things dont work out the way we want them to, and if you want to play a social game in any kind of meaningful way, you should be a part of that society, not a delinquent.
It's a social game? I did not know this was Habbo Hotel? It's a MMORPG with a high competitive edge so why shouldn't it be played like a war game?
Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Orc

It shouldn't be played like a war game because well surprise surprise... the devs dont want it played that way... You have got to accept the fact that while your opinion may differ from that of the developers, and in your head you are right, you have no control over the rule-set... They do... So you can play by their rules, or you can continuously get banned for not doing so... The call is yours, but it sounds to me like your life would be less stressful if you just accepted that.
Noodnik Shpilkus
Officer - Sapientia
Sorvani
Member - Sapientia
22 Wizard of awesomeness
Old 07-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Nobody likes the current raid rules, and no one cares that your pussy is sore about it.

shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your so Square...
Not sure I understand what you are trying to say. But. Thank you?
Noodnik Shpilkus
Officer - Sapientia
Sorvani
Member - Sapientia
22 Wizard of awesomeness
Old 07-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It shouldn't be played like a war game because well surprise surprise... the devs dont want it played that way... You have got to accept the fact that while your opinion may differ from that of the developers, and in your head you are right, you have no control over the rule-set... They do... So you can play by their rules, or you can continuously get banned for not doing so... The call is yours, but it sounds to me like your life would be less stressful if you just accepted that.
So when did this server go from classic to custom? Pretty sure this play nice policy is bullshit. You have to joint he biggest zerg raiding guild on server to get gear with how shit sits now.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So when did this server go from classic to custom? Pretty sure this play nice policy is bullshit. You have to joint he biggest zerg raiding guild on server to get gear with how shit sits now.
The content is classic as possible... You have to understand even on LIVE each server had their own rules as to how things were handled. Each had their own economy. You can't expect this server to have the same economy and rules as yours may have. This is a gathering of people from across all the various servers, and thus different rules and economies have evolved. With that in mind, The Devs have taken the path that they probably feel would accomadate the most people possible, with the understanding that not everyone will be happy, but with the understanding that most people will accept the rules and adhere to them.
Noodnik Shpilkus
Officer - Sapientia
Sorvani
Member - Sapientia
22 Wizard of awesomeness
Old 07-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a social game? I did not know this was Habbo Hotel? It's a MMORPG with a high competitive edge so why shouldn't it be played like a war game?
It is. On PVP servers. This is a PVE server, which means Player vs. Environment. Not Player vs. the Environment That Another Player Maliciously Trains Onto Them. That's a PVETAPMTOT server you're thinking of.

It's a little like team bowling... you and your team work together to put up the best score vs. the other team. You don't walk over and bash the fuck out of their hands with your bowling balls so they can't out-bowl you. And then train fire giants to them.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Cab, in the beginning you were only mildly annoying and somewhat entertaining & I actually enjoyed chatting with you occasionally. You've devolved into an attention seeking whore akin to an ADD 5 year old with a feather up his ass.

What you don't understand is how easy it is to nuke all your posts from any troll account and ban you in one simple step. It doesn't annoy me, it doesn't infuriate me. It just continues to illustrate genuinely what kind of individual you strive to be: Annoying & obnoxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

Sometimes the staff reminds me of the loser kid playing freeze tag that changes the rules when he's the one frozen. (I most likely will get banned for saying staff, and loser in the same sentence.)

Every live server could make up player base rules agreed upon by the player base aka rotations etc. Not GM staff enforcing a pve server.

All the people posting on this forum defending the current GM rules are the people in these zerg guilds getting a walk through of the game. No crap they're not going to want it to change, when they got phat loot coming their way.

Shit needs to go FFA, or player diplomacy imo.
Closed Thread