View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 12:59 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy? with the manastone avatar wants a new server to open so they can farm more manastones... Hmmm
Don't forget his character is a 50 mage named "Mannastone".
Old 05-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phr0stbyt3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget his character is a 50 mage named "Mannastone".
Yup. It’s funny how OP ignores everyone exposing them for their real agenda which is a sad addiction to pixels and P99 currency such that they want two servers to farm on at once. Literally think about it. This dude has a level 50 Mage and he’s here on some crusade to open a second server due to overcrowding, why? Because he needs to have someplace to XP? No. Because he wants two servers where he can monopolize cash camps simultaneously to benefit himself. I think a lot of the people on this thread who are backing him up don’t actually know who OP is in game lol. He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server.
Last edited by cd288; 05-10-2020 at 01:55 AM..
Old 05-10-2020, 04:29 AM
Fire Giant

Nobody cares about OP, they care about the amazing Teal server and all the positives it would bring to P99.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 05-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. It’s funny how OP ignores everyone exposing them for their real agenda which is a sad addiction to pixels and P99 currency such that they want two servers to farm on at once. Literally think about it. This dude has a level 50 Mage and he’s here on some crusade to open a second server due to overcrowding, why? Because he needs to have someplace to XP? No. Because he wants two servers where he can monopolize cash camps simultaneously to benefit himself. I think a lot of the people on this thread who are backing him up don’t actually know who OP is in game lol. He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server.
He also had a shit terrible reputation on teal where he was loathed at every legacy camp he showed up in.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can't ignore the silent majority just because they're silent. Take the 2016 US election as a good example of this. Or a bad example because of your personal beliefs about the electoral college. Whatever. Not everyone cares to show their face on the forum. Believe it or not, some people (I'm guessing a large majority) actually do just want to play the game as-is and be left alone. You keep repeating "WE HAVE 600 VOTES!" like you're taking a victory lap. You have 600 total votes, and 450 of them agree with you. You actually do NOT have 600 votes to support your position.
You don't read.

600 votes from a population of 1800 or 3600 is a statistically valid sample was my point. Therefore, the poll is valid. The results so far are, 447 YES, 173 NO.

BTW, your "silent majority" argument assumes this majority exists - your proof is that it happened once elsewhere...

I don't believe your "guess" or not. I just believe the numbers. Re-read the above, if you're still not getting it.

Quote:
He’s one of the biggest plat/loot farmers on the server.
BIG LOL at this one. How many times you seen me at a cash camp?

Pathetic and laughable. You let your imagination run wild attempting to create some enemy in your mind. Not sure what's up with you.

Manastone was worth it a few times. Did Rubi BP once. That's about it. I dont' farm HGs or other items to sell for plat.

I've never camped Frenzy/Efreeti on Green - I don't own, nor have ever owned/wore on any Teal/Green toon a pair of GEBs or an FBSS. I don't own a Tranix Crown.

I did camp an SMR once and sold it to a guildie when I got better no-drop.

But thanks for making this all about me - but in fact, this just shows it's all about your pathological mental issue.

Feels SO good being SO right and seeing my opposition SO wrong. I'm not even trying to make these people look like fools.

But hey, if you want, just subtract my vote from the total? Will that help your pathology subside?

Key Point: A lot of assumption and guess work from the naysayers. "I believe..." "I guess" "Everyone knows that he is..."

Sorry bros, I'm just a numbers guy, ya know? Just the facts ma'am.

OPEN TEAL.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Open move log. Promise the whiners a fresh start.

They log in and wake up on red. GG.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't read.

600 votes from a population of 1800 or 3600 is a statistically valid sample was my point. Therefore, the poll is valid. The results so far are, 447 YES, 173 NO.

BTW, your "silent majority" argument assumes this majority exists - your proof is that it happened once elsewhere...

I don't believe your "guess" or not. I just believe the numbers. Re-read the above, if you're still not getting it.

BIG LOL at this one. How many times you seen me at a cash camp?

Pathetic and laughable. You let your imagination run wild attempting to create some enemy in your mind. Not sure what's up with you.

Manastone was worth it a few times. Did Rubi BP once. That's about it. I dont' farm HGs or other items to sell for plat.

I've never camped Frenzy/Efreeti on Green - I don't own, nor have ever owned/wore on any Teal/Green toon a pair of GEBs or an FBSS. I don't own a Tranix Crown.

I did camp an SMR once and sold it to a guildie when I got better no-drop.

But thanks for making this all about me - but in fact, this just shows it's all about your pathological mental issue.

Feels SO good being SO right and seeing my opposition SO wrong. I'm not even trying to make these people look like fools.

But hey, if you want, just subtract my vote from the total? Will that help your pathology subside?

Key Point: A lot of assumption and guess work from the naysayers. "I believe..." "I guess" "Everyone knows that he is..."

Sorry bros, I'm just a numbers guy, ya know? Just the facts ma'am.

OPEN TEAL.
Again OP, you’re well known as one of the rudest farmers on the server. And you’d have us believe the reason you want another server is because you’re just altruistic and want other people to enjoy themselves? Lol give me a break. You want two servers to farm on simultaneously so that when they merge you have more plat and more stuff to sell. You’re the guy who was trying to artificially inflate mana stone prices. Maybe I’d change my opinion on a second server if you were at least honest about your selfish motives for wanting it.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Banned

Only one vote matters, thats the staff vote

and they vote no

Sorry

soon as summer classes open population will bomb again when all the stay at home sons go back to win at life at their local community college.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only one vote matters, thats the staff vote

and they vote no

Sorry

soon as summer classes open population will bomb again when all the stay at home sons go back to win at life at their local community college.
True. I have been surprised by the overwhelming response for yes from the player base. Whether it matters at all or not, and yes lots of people don’t go on the forums, but that’s a pretty solid number of votes.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Banned

players dont matter, are you new here?
Closed Thread