Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

This emu was ahead of the pack for sure. Summoning random item ids in an empty Halas zone is only so addictive.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 08-14-2020, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This emu was ahead of the pack for sure. Summoning random item ids in an empty Halas zone is only so addictive.
That first time, though. 100% honest the manastone I got from summoning felt cooler than I one I got for clicking a box every 9 minutes.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at like 1300 hours in tarkov and other then being knifed to death by an invisible person on reserve once, I've never encountered any cheaters. Just my experience though
Do you do many labs? I've had numerous problems with both myself and my 2 squad mates are insta killed by someone at long ranges jumping around corners
Old 08-14-2020, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomsen0312 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you do many labs? I've had numerous problems with both myself and my 2 squad mates are insta killed by someone at long ranges jumping around corners
Nah tbh i don't run labs often but getting dropped in an instant sounds pretty par for the course for tarkov. I know ppl have complained about labs a lot which plays in to me and my guys not really running it often. The all raiders aspect is cool but outside if that the map isnt that appealing
Old 08-15-2020, 01:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah tbh i don't run labs often but getting dropped in an instant sounds pretty par for the course for tarkov. I know ppl have complained about labs a lot which plays in to me and my guys not really running it often. The all raiders aspect is cool but outside if that the map isnt that appealing
we get people like this probably one out of every 6-10 runs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g-6qJPFitk

and that's just the people that you KNOW are blatantly cheating, not the people that are trying to hide it
Old 08-15-2020, 04:28 AM
Sarnak

I don't know if US servers are better, but EU and RU servers are plagued with cheaters.

CN players either play on EU or RU with VPN and well it doesnt go well

Currently we have 100% chance or encountering atleast 1 suspicious player on Labs on EU/RU servers

on Shoreline/Reserve, it's about 20 30% of chance. Those stats are from about 10 players who are part of our clan in discord.

It's really disheartening, the game is awesome
Old 08-15-2020, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Fuck p99 credits...

FoH Forum 02'er
Old 08-15-2020, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

<3 me some franswa.. that DA dagarn kite to separate vulak was nuts. Huge Props. Even though they stopped lava jumping sometime after it was a boss move.

-Kkobe
Old 08-15-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know if US servers are better, but EU and RU servers are plagued with cheaters.

CN players either play on EU or RU with VPN and well it doesnt go well

Currently we have 100% chance or encountering atleast 1 suspicious player on Labs on EU/RU servers

on Shoreline/Reserve, it's about 20 30% of chance. Those stats are from about 10 players who are part of our clan in discord.

It's really disheartening, the game is awesome
Yikes, that really does suck
Old 08-15-2020, 07:32 PM
Kobold

Hi guys
Closed Thread