Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 06:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reznor you guys are kiting while tunare is engaged exactly what rogean says not to do. You don't have approval from any gms. You definitely haven't been doing this for years. Frag has only done it 3 times now, watch your fraps from the first engage, your bards are surprised that's the mobs are bugged out and not running back. Im not mad though, im sure the devs will get around to it sooner or later.

That rule clearly states you can't be kiting trash while engaged on Tunare, and we don't, but keep trying to try and throw the CT trains under the rug
Old 01-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Its on your own fraps bud, sorry I don't post on rnf much I forgot you guys don't operate in real facts. Continue your propaganda, didn't mean to interrupt, back to the trains at ct that never happened.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its on your own fraps bud, sorry I don't post on rnf much I forgot you guys don't operate in real facts. Continue your propaganda, didn't mean to interrupt, back to the trains at ct that never happened.

True, I guess your raid leader peeled off trash from one of our bards to help him out right? By bringing it closer to CT, gotcha, you guys really are the good guy
Old 01-28-2021, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackahoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That rule clearly states you can't be kiting trash while engaged on Tunare, and we don't, but keep trying to try and throw the CT trains under the rug
"Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality."
Old 01-28-2021, 08:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality."

Just like the Scale of Wolf incident right?
Old 01-28-2021, 08:25 PM
Orc

Curious, does anyone in FRAG have fraps of this "BOMBSHELL!! BIG IF TRUE!! RIOT TRAIN ANNIHILATES FRAG!!!" Cazic Thule engage? The same engage in which you are shown to be intentionally exploiting the encounter by breaking CT's call assist mechanic?

Can we please stop going Fox here while trying to delude ourselves that a five second voice snippet of a member of Riot saying they were peeling mobs off of a kite and running toward Cazic Thule to see what happens (wherein he would, hopefully, behave as he is supposed to and call mobs to his aid) is somehow tantamount to Furor intentionally training a guild while two-boxing?
Old 01-28-2021, 08:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by glerkywop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious, does anyone in FRAG have fraps of this "BOMBSHELL!! BIG IF TRUE!! RIOT TRAIN ANNIHILATES FRAG!!!" Cazic Thule engage? The same engage in which you are shown to be intentionally exploiting the encounter by breaking CT's call assist mechanic?

Can we please stop going Fox here while trying to delude ourselves that a five second voice snippet of a member of Riot saying they were peeling mobs off of a kite and running toward Cazic Thule to see what happens (wherein he would, hopefully, behave as he is supposed to and call mobs to his aid) is somehow tantamount to Furor intentionally training a guild while two-boxing?
It’s equally as bad imo. The entire guild was complicit in the CT situation.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s equally as bad imo. The entire guild was complicit in the CT situation.
Are they though? In what way? Did they tell this person to do it? I suppose you could argue that silence is violence and through inaction they were complicit, but, unfortunately, this video ends before the situation plays itself out, ultimately showing nothing.

Did this terrible person even pull those mobs close enough for CT for his call to work correctly?

Since video doesn't show anything interesting, the only thing we have here to go on is a handful of people having a conversation about FRAG's mechanical exploitation of the encounter and one player saying they were going to try to pull mobs closer to CT to see what happens.
Old 01-28-2021, 10:34 PM
Aviak

He says:

Quote:
"I mean I'm just trying to drag more mobs if they have more than 4 on them I just try to drag them away from them and kite them close to CT."
This means he is actively trying to do this.

If I was engaged on Vulak and said in Discord, "I am trying to interfere with Riot's train and bring it on top of their raid to test aggro mechanics" does it matter if there is video proof? Maybe. We'll see what the GM's think. IMO, it's bad form. If you want to test something that could potentially harm another guild's raid then do it on your own active engage. Seems reasonable, no?
Old 01-28-2021, 11:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He says:
This means he is actively trying to do this.

If I was engaged on Vulak and said in Discord, "I am trying to interfere with Riot's train and bring it on top of their raid to test aggro mechanics" does it matter if there is video proof? Maybe. We'll see what the GM's think. IMO, it's bad form. If you want to test something that could potentially harm another guild's raid then do it on your own active engage. Seems reasonable, no?
I guess you don't know the person involved. He likes saying edgy things all the time, joking, doing things to troll other members such as bone-forming anything he can, etc. I heard him say it. I doubted he was actually doing it.

I'm surprised the GM's haven't already asked FRAG to knock the shit they are pulling in Fear and Tunare off as GMs have already ruled on this before.
Closed Thread