Kobold

weird stalos didn't post a screenshot with proof either

oh wait, stalos was there and saw me in fact not die

"Stalos says out of character, 'that gatepot'"

you really are clueless
Old 01-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weird stalos didn't post a screenshot with proof either

oh wait, stalos was there and saw me in fact not die

"Stalos says out of character, 'that gatepot'"

you really are clueless
Yea he saw you disappeared and thought you gated out, but then you corrected him by saying you drowned yourself instead.

Seriously, how mad are you right now?
Old 01-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Kobold

how mad are you that you're finding out 5 years later that I didn't actually drown myself
Old 01-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Kobold

anyway look forward to seeing you on VZTZ
Old 01-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how mad are you that you're finding out 5 years later that I didn't actually drown myself
LOL then why were you naked at your bind when I killed you 5 mins later?

To be honest I just wanted everyone to see that Holocaust was my bitches who denied the horrible spanking I delivered on them regularly.

That is why I held the screenshots, because I knew you would lie, thinking I didn't have them. Then I knew you would embarrass yourself trying to lie about every detail.

So let this be a lesson folks, doesn't matter how much proof you have, they will still lie even when you have shots to prove it all. These nerds can't handle dying on red.
Old 01-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://imgur.com/YQIqvwg

WTF are you talking about here is you admitting to drowning yourself rather then die to my bane of nife, seconds before I ran to your bind and ended you. You can see I'm in the pot room right after I gated out to 40 holo.

Maybe don't lie and run your mouth to a player that can easily destroy you, but it seems you haven't learned your lesson and will be doomed to repeat it.
How does a bard die to a Shaman in OT lol?
Old 01-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a bard die to a Shaman in OT lol?
The idiot trained the golems and half the fort on himself when he tried to charm a guard into me lmfao.

and I shit you not he had 40 holocaust port in and still had to drowned himself to stop the YT.

But the absolute best part was that Nirgon made this bard specifically to kill me, when he refused to duel me on his epic wizard. He leveled him up and got him best in slot all because he was so rustled by me forcing him to plug daily.

And he already had a bard! He just didn't want to use that one because he couldn't handle the shame if he lost. He literally had Colgate lvl him up on Cwall just to say it was a different person.

And after months of all that effort he still got dropped like a sack of shit.

Quote:
anyway look forward to seeing you on VZTZ
I'll be in your guild, leveling and gearing up alongside you, you'll talk to me in discord and think I'm an awesome guy. You won't know it's me until I detag and murder you.

And if you shoot up a mall afterwards, that's not on me, this was always meant to be your fate. I've seen it, I've spied every reality in the multiverse and across all of them, you're my bitch.
Last edited by New_Guy; 01-03-2022 at 02:20 PM..
Old 01-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Skeleton

Fighting Strut in chardok until we were both OOM and meleeing eachother. I had the upper hand as i was able to get my c2 back on and keep torment of argli on him with just enough mana to do so during the melee. I thought i had him and he used a reaper at the last minute so i got pissed and jumped to death and deny him the yt. i should've let him get it. Pras the good fight
Old 01-05-2022, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwk2k7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fighting Strut in chardok until we were both OOM and meleeing eachother. I had the upper hand as i was able to get my c2 back on and keep torment of argli on him with just enough mana to do so during the melee. I thought i had him and he used a reaper at the last minute so i got pissed and jumped to death and deny him the yt. i should've let him get it. Pras the good fight
I think I was in TS listening to that fight.
Closed Thread