Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM
Banned

Don't sleep on sanitation workers. They retire as millionaires with a pension. Winter OT puts them over $100/hr for plowing the streets. I have nothing but respect for dudes.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't sleep on sanitation workers. They retire as millionaires with a pension. Winter OT puts them over $100/hr for plowing the streets. I have nothing but respect for dudes.
Same dude.

I was once in a car with some women and one of them was talking about how her son wanted to be a soldier. All the women were like omg that's so good. Then she said, yeah before that he wanted to be a garbage man. The crowd crowed, "No!"

I almost smashed the car into a tree I was so Triggered. How the fuck do you look down on the men who keep our society clean and make good money, but think your son going to kill people for the Regime and get Ptsd is good.

She was trailer trash tho so what was I expecting lol

(she had 38 wpm and I fired her for it)
Old 11-30-2017, 05:30 PM
Banned

nice story

i too admire men that do real jobs
Old 11-30-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned

Dicks out
Old 11-30-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very triggered that FORUM CUCK is an allowed forum name when my Ghost_Of_Harambe was perma banned for no reason
Well, if the forum name is actually an acurate description of the poster, perhaps it's not considered insultive?
Old 11-30-2017, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going into the military is the best possible way to completely shit on your life
My military service did a lot for me. Paid for college education, got me a sweet interest rate on my house, and helped me get a sweet job. So I dunno what you're talking about, unless you were in and got kicked out for being a total knob.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbintha Hood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My military service did a lot for me. Paid for college education, got me a sweet interest rate on my house, and helped me get a sweet job. So I dunno what you're talking about, unless you were in and got kicked out for being a total knob.
I got paid for 4 years, had a roof over my head, got to travel to many foreign countries for free, experienced physical adversity most civilians never will, learned about other cultures by seeing them first hand, met many wonderful people, and I could easily list more things the army did for me.

I despised a lot of things about the military but I cannot deny the good it did me joining the army. People saying things like the guy you are responding to don't deserve a response, but I felt inclined to agree with you that good can come out of serving in the military.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going into the military is the best possible way to completely shit on your life
You're an idiot
Old 12-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Banned

Why is there no stumpy leg jeans pic this time? Post another so people can really get mad.

Or were feelings hurt?
Old 12-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same dude.

I was once in a car with some women and one of them was talking about how her son wanted to be a soldier. All the women were like omg that's so good. Then she said, yeah before that he wanted to be a garbage man. The crowd crowed, "No!"

I almost smashed the car into a tree I was so Triggered. How the fuck do you look down on the men who keep our society clean and make good money, but think your son going to kill people for the Regime and get Ptsd is good.

She was trailer trash tho so what was I expecting lol

(she had 38 wpm and I fired her for it)
Love this post. Wish I was a garbage man. One day perhaps. Thanks for posting that dude
Closed Thread