Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 04:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brogean, you're a pats fan? : (
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 12-23-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but Bill def wanted to coach Jimmy G and win a superbowl without Brady, so you're right about that part only
so we're in agreement that garappolo was the future of the pats. got it

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so we're in agreement that garappolo was the future of the pats. got it
In other words, Bellichick has orchestrated one of the greatest dismantlings of a major football franchise in recent memory. He aint done yet, either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2017, 07:41 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So here's my thoughts.

If you read the story about Guerrero you'll see that he was originally Tom Brady's personal fitness coach, among other things. When it became clear that Brady was doing something right and he's lasted longer than most football players, many became interested in his methods (Also dubbed the TB12 Method). Several Patriots players started using him instead of their own staff, and he was billing the Patriots for all of this time. I'm guessing someone finally put their foot down and said enough is enough, we have people on staff for this, we can't have the whole team going to a contractor. If it's just Tom Brady, that's fine, Brady gets what he wants. It might have even been a decision involving Brady himself if Guerrero was spreading himself too thin and needs to scale back.

In any case, there's nowhere near enough information to be definitively saying that there's anything going on between Belichik and others.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 12-23-2017, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I saw that. My bad. You ONLY get a pass in that case.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
The Rams dumped that turd of a coach Jeff Fisher and got Seam McVay and look at their turn around season... Same players only big change was the coach and they went from being 4-12 to 10-4 and the season aint even over yet.
I agree with you here

Quote:
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin has been consistently on top with his teams, rarely makes dumb coaching choices in big games, ala Seahawks coach Pete Carroll.
I'm asking myself if you've even watched any Steelers games lately. He makes many coaching mistakes that are covered up by having the best WR & RB combo in the game. Oh and their pro-bowl QB with two Superbowl rings isn't too shabby either.

You could probably coach them to the playoffs.

Quote:
I'd even put Jason Garrett up there as a consistent coach who rarely makes dumb mistakes in big games, usually it's his team that falls short or retardedly bad calls go against the Cowboys ala Dez Bryant's catch that was called a non-catch which ended their Superbowl chances in 2014.
Like when he let Dak get sacked 6 times in one game by Atlanta a few weeks back without bringing any help? He also sucks at clock management. ( He must have learned clock management from Andy Reid) It took him 3 games to figure out what to do without Zeke.

Quote:
Some other coaches are decent but I could find examples of them making extremely poor game-changing calls so I will stick to these 3 as superb coaches in the NFL besides Bellichick.

Also, one can only wonder how much more successful other coaches in the NFL would have if they utilized the shady techniques Bill has over his career with the Patriots.
I hate the Patriots with a passion but I hate them because they're good. You don't win your division every year and get five Superbowl rings with a mediocre coach.

tl:dr Stop listening to sports podcasts and actually watch the games.

P.S. Go Eagles!
Old 12-24-2017, 12:16 AM
Banned

Fuck you all Rivervale Jummers are the only team for me
Old 12-24-2017, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you all Rivervale Jummers are the only team for me
Old 12-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you here

I'm asking myself if you've even watched any Steelers games lately. He makes many coaching mistakes that are covered up by having the best WR & RB combo in the game. Oh and their pro-bowl QB with two Superbowl rings isn't too shabby either.

You could probably coach them to the playoffs.

Like when he let Dak get sacked 6 times in one game by Atlanta a few weeks back without bringing any help? He also sucks at clock management. ( He must have learned clock management from Andy Reid) It took him 3 games to figure out what to do without Zeke.

I hate the Patriots with a passion but I hate them because they're good. You don't win your division every year and get five Superbowl rings with a mediocre coach.

tl:dr Stop listening to sports podcasts and actually watch the games.

P.S. Go Eagles!
That's a good point about that game when Dak was getting stomped over and over. I just think Garrett is underrated because of his demeanor and pretty ginger hair.

Yes, Tomlin stumbles at times in the regular season, but his speeches and emotional relationship with his players really maximizes what he gets out of them. He also has not blown any big games with dumb decisions. I stand by him being a top-notch NFL coach.

There are no coaches that don't make errors at times. I noted the consistent coaches that get to the playoffs and that look promising, who also do not blow big games with stupid coaching decisions.

***90% of the teams in the NFL would take Tomlin as their head coach no idea why you hate him so much.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might have even been a decision involving Brady himself if Guerrero was spreading himself too thin and needs to scale back.
There have been some reports that Guerrero was stepping on the toes of the teams medical staff and players were taking his advice over the teams medical staffs advice.

There is even a report now that says he even was "badmouthing" Bellichick, and if that's the case well we all know Bill wouldn't put up with that.

I don't think Brady had anything to do with it though, and that's why I think Tom and Bill's relationship is going to sour.

I foresee the Pats doing well until Tom exits. I see Bill leaving once Tom goes, and that would explain why Bill has decided to empty out the promising reserves that are on the team.

Kraft made it clear he would not drop Brady until Brady decides, and this put Bill in the passenger seat not the drivers and this is Bill's ultimate revenge.

The Guerrero thing is probably a whole separate issue imo. Just bad timing, but it had to be addressed by Bill and so he did.
Closed Thread