Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Banned

i think lulz's is secretly regrretting posting this in MY thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2010-2012 | I played at work
2012-2013 | Long unemployment stint when I stole a house/Jeep/chancellor Obama bucks/neglected ex GF/etc
Old 01-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

ive settled on the idea that i have some sort of dopamine insensitivity or deficiency or something. i have liek 0 conscientousness and have to constantly rationalize why i should be productive. i have a VERY hard time taking many things serious. the lunacy of forumquest is liek a small reprieve from the never ending tyranny of order that i have to deal with.
Old 01-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you tell yourself at the end of an 16 hour ForumQuest window?

How do you rationalize your shitposting lifestyle as something which is acceptable to your expectations of yourself?

I want to know what your excuse is.

I'll start...

My excuse is that making fun of FORUMQUESTers doesn't really take THAT much time (( 😉 )) and that it's a good way to take a mental break from my heavy focus/INT based job.
at least this dude is funny
Old 01-26-2018, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive settled on the idea that i have some sort of dopamine insensitivity or deficiency or something. i have liek 0 conscientousness and have to constantly rationalize why i should be productive. i have a VERY hard time taking many things serious. the lunacy of forumquest is liek a small reprieve from the never ending tyranny of order that i have to deal with.
a good post...
Old 01-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you live on welfare or something? Food stamps? Mommy's basement?
Old 01-26-2018, 01:00 PM
Banned

mm is a highly qualified and paid professional don't let his idiotic post style fool you
Old 01-26-2018, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you live on welfare or something? Food stamps? Mommy's basement?
There's about 4-5 forumquesters that I consider having alien-like intellect. Melon is one of them.

Don't let Melon's quirky post style fool you.

Also note: An angry Melon is scary. I have seen Melon angry on the forums and it was frightening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:16 PM
Banned

i was merely pretending
Old 01-26-2018, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's about 4-5 forumquesters that I consider having alien-like intellect. Melon is one of them.

Don't let Melon's quirky post style fool you.

Also note: An angry Melon is scary. I have seen Melon angry on the forums and it was frightening.
please don't call my friend a bugman
Old 01-26-2018, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please don't call my friend a bugman
I envy the bug peoples. Wish I was smart like dem. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Closed Thread