Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 11:41 PM
Kobold

Default Tera - Female Warrior from Quellious Passed Away

Hi guys, my friend has pretty much been running my account for a couple of years. I came back to make a post about my cousin passing.

My cousin, from what I know, roleplayed a female warrior from Quellious by the name of Tera. My cousin Scott was 2nd in AC of all warriors across all of EQ at the earliest that I was able to check the "power rankings" if you will of all servers.

He made many friends and roleplayed his character as such until he left the game. He told me he got more benefits that way, lol.

Long story short, my cousin got me into this game during the dial up days and I had a Gateway Astro at the time. We lived two hours apart and I was never on the same server, but everything took forever back then. If it weren't for my cousin I wouldn't have played this awesome game and wouldn't have been a part of this awesome community. I don't have the time to play anymore due to work and family, but I wanted to let you all know that you are all a part of a community that has helped someone in some way.

My life wouldn't be as full today if I hadn't had the experiences I had in the game. The heartbreaks, the joys, the what the fucks, and the too late of nights that led to dreams about dragons and crazy shit. I appreciate all of you and though my cousin was asked by his wife to stop playing years ago and complied because he spent too much time at this, I'm sure he apprecriated you all too. He was a great dad before and after his EQ run, and if any of you remember, he was also one of the best warriors the game has seen. He was the reason I have played a warrior on EQ since day one as my main character (Calhoon on The Rathe, and Rahlae here).

My cousin Morgan, Scott's (Tera's daughter) created a beautiful narrative about his life and his journey this past year battling cancer.

https://www.gofundme.com/k857rt-sear...2iH_CErFhTvM0E

If you can, please share, donate, or at least read about one of our pioneers. I'm really bummed out over the whole thing. EQ is one of my greatest joys ever and I would've never known about this game if it weren't for my awesome cousin. Thanks guys.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

RIP elf friend - sorry for your loss
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-01-2018, 02:59 AM
Server GM

Sorry to hear:/
Old 12-01-2018, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

RIP Tera, and my condolences for your loss. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 12-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

RIP Tera. When all the forum shenanigans are removed it's a reminder that what we have on P99 is a mostly great group of people. I'm lucky to have met a bunch, and feel like Tera would have been a great part of any guild here ^^
Old 12-01-2018, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry for your loss - we all move on for another adventure
Old 12-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Banned

RIP to Tera, cancer is horrible.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

RIP to your cousin. I remember seeing Tera around Norrath from time to time, before you and I played together on the Rathe.