Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Default Is it racist to hate African American Republicans?

Seriously?

A monkey mask?

5742F94B-5918-4078-8EC8-900FBF1F9860.jpg

I disavow these heinous actions.

News Corp should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating such hate and strife.

May God have mercy on us all!
Old 09-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

Racism is not exclusive to one side. One side just happens to have A LOT more.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racism is not exclusive to one side. One side just happens to have A LOT more.
I agree

Democrats are FAR more racist
Old 09-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

can't say one side or the other

but if when you look out at the world, and all you see is racism...

then, its you bro.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

It's a gas mask. That you thought it was a gorilla only shows how racist you are indeed.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Old 09-09-2021, 01:46 AM
Banned

Democrats literally think black people are too inept and\or stupid to get an ID. And that doesn't even mean a driver's license, you can get a legal state ID for free that just needs to have your address on it.

Literally everyone agrees that racism is bad. Got it, racism is bad. No shit. Let's move on.. Democrats arrogantly presume that they can't possibly be racist, cause they must be the good guys! Then they claim black people for some reason can't be expected to just have a fucking ID. If requiring an ID to vote is racist, so is everything else that requires an ID I guess. Travelling\buying cigarettes\going to a rated-R movie are all super totally racist?

This is called the bigotry of low expectation, and is a concept that is completely foreign to most democrats. It's just racism from the other direction.

I personally think black people are obviously totally capable of getting a stupid fuckin ID, because I'm not a racist.
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-09-2021 at 01:50 AM..
Old 09-09-2021, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats literally think black people are too inept and\or stupid to get an ID. And that doesn't even mean a driver's license, you can get a legal state ID for free that just needs to have your address on it.

Literally everyone agrees that racism is bad. Got it, racism is bad. No shit. Let's move on.. Democrats arrogantly presume that they can't possibly be racist, cause they must be the good guys! Then they claim black people for some reason can't be expected to just have a fucking ID. If requiring an ID to vote is racist, so is everything else that requires an ID I guess. Travelling\buying cigarettes\going to a rated-R movie are all super totally racist?

This is called the bigotry of low expectation, and is a concept that is completely foreign to most democrats. It's just racism from the other direction.
Federal voter ID is hella unconstitutional, my Trump voting degenerate.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

I know, you guys should just get rid of this constitution it keeps getting in each others way.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal voter ID is hella unconstitutional, my Trump voting degenerate.
I didn't say federal. I'm talking about state legislatures deciding for their own state that you just need to show a stupid ID to vote.

Why is this topic even remotely controversial? You need to show an ID to rent a car, but you don't need one to vote for the next president of the united states? How does that make any sense at all?
Closed Thread