Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like p99 boards are any different though, aside from us knowing we're sick and need help.

I think that's what bugs me about these people is that they walk around in yoga pants thinking they're all healthy and great.
Adults just due to life experience and maturity somewhat recognize that the persona displayed on social media is fake. It’s not their real life, it’s more like their highly-edited “highlight reel”. But kids don’t recognize so they more easily fall into the trap of trying to compare themselves to someone’s social media and think “wow my life fucking sucks”
Old 10-29-2021, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

It's not the stuff being fake, or the information they are reading that is rotting their brains.

It's not looking up anymore.

Becoming a cyborg has growing pains.
Old 10-29-2021, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the stuff being fake, or the information they are reading that is rotting their brains.

It's not looking up anymore.

Becoming a cyborg has growing pains.
My neck getting more kinked every day

I’ve noticed for myself that my interest/attention span since smart phones has taken a nosedive. Switching to an unlimited data plan really put the nail in the coffin there…

I justify it to myself that my ability to multitask has improved (although studies have shown that we are generally more productive when accomplishing tasks in a series rather than multitasking them). However, if I’m on vacation or doing something new I do make experiencing things not from behind a screen my priority
Old 10-29-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

It's ok it will pale in comparison to the effect neural links will have on society.
Old 10-29-2021, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

facebook user yesterday:

Old 10-29-2021, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

don't you have to have a meta book thing to browse tinder and abort another fetus?
Old 10-29-2021, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's not like p99 boards are any different though, aside from us knowing we're sick and need help.

I think that's what bugs me about these people is that they walk around in yoga pants thinking they're all healthy and great.
I used to be army ranger fit. Sexy. Skinny and hot AF. Yoga pAnTs 2.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:35 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

mark zuckerberg talks to a robot because he is speaking to 2-4 billion customers all over the world in foreign countries.

but "smart" Americans are like, "HAHA He dumb, he talk like a ROBIT!"

dudes like playing 4D chess 20 years ahead of the curve and the smartest folks online think they got it all figured out and they're just falling for his trap hook line and sinker.
Old 11-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

he wants to make secondlife but less horny and more moderated with more surging to suck in young kids and then lock them into listening to music only on his platform so he can control everything and with devices for augmented reality so u get a discount on ur burgers if your part of the local vr surf gang

not dumb at all

but pretty gay in a non-homosexual-verybad-way
Closed Thread