Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2022, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Did I win the vote yet
Old 01-17-2022, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I win the vote yet
You'd still be behind Andis and myself.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd still be behind Andis and myself.
Not even sure who you are . And everyone loves andis except for anyone that can cast a buff
Old 01-18-2022, 05:50 AM
Banned

Who could hate andis cmon. Hes the reason for the #1 joke that was posted on these forums, i almost had to call 911 because the oxygen wasnt entering my lungs for some long, long seconds from laughing so hard.
Old 01-18-2022, 08:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even sure who you are . And everyone loves andis except for anyone that can cast a buff
Oh I still hold the number 1 slot my friend, for I am Syft, also known as the infamous Burgerking.

Although I am still a great fan of your work, truly another lord of rustle.
Old 01-19-2022, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who could hate andis cmon. Hes the reason for the #1 joke that was posted on these forums, i almost had to call 911 because the oxygen wasnt entering my lungs for some long, long seconds from laughing so hard.
Sure Andis is the #1 joke pal. You literally were a comedy show when you went mental and that was often. Glad you got the helium swells to your brain controlled kid.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure Andis is the #1 joke pal. You literally were a comedy show when you went mental and that was often. Glad you got the helium swells to your brain controlled kid.
I always liked Andis, once you got to know um he was a cool guy. He just liked to piss people off and did it well.

I always liked Ecoli too though, his posts were often weird but also original and less morning then recycled garbage I read here.

I liked Krazy too, was a funny character who caused some good rustle.

Quote:
See what I mean, and yes Andis drove me fucking nuts with buffs, I was like dude you don't even need a fucking nimble.

As for enemies guild, Gongshow, Gream and Strydur were surprisingly awesome dudes who made me laugh, I was shocked by that after chilling with them in TS.
Last edited by New_Guy; 01-19-2022 at 12:39 PM..
Old 01-19-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

I remember Andis asked for buffs I RV once on guido or w/e then immediately attacked me lol. I gated to safety and he sent me a tell thanks for the buffs. What a guy!
Old 01-20-2022, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember Andis asked for buffs I RV once on guido or w/e then immediately attacked me lol. I gated to safety and he sent me a tell thanks for the buffs. What a guy!
I probably encouraged him to do it .
Old 01-22-2022, 09:00 AM
Large Rat

Best red chat talk in a long time. Keep it up.
Closed Thread