Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 1% away from lvl 15 on green Tunabros. I'll post again when I get there! Looking forward to it.

I don't play red anymore because I want a high lvl on each server and twinking a new red character with my 54 wizard seems like a lot of trouble. I could spend months farming basic resist gear and then would just wind up soloing most of the time anyway or not even finding someone with a free enchanter alt to help me make cultural for an alt.

I think the next character I make will be my Prexus Half Elf warrior and it's probably best to just do that on green or book red or duel.

If red has a thriving sub lvl 20-30 community of untwinked or classic geared characters I'd probably be back to red in a heartbeat. I'm not interested in looting velious gear. Or fighting velious geared toons. Or spending 6 months to get a fungi tunic and cool swords and hastehands.
Well with that attitude you don't belong on red. A real pvper doesn't wait till they are geared sufficiently to engage in pvp.

A true pvper has to stop themselves from attacking people on a corpse run, because the bloodlust overrides their senses.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Macequester
Old 12-14-2021, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlycupcakez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macequester
Deadlycupcakez why is that name so familiar?
Old 12-14-2021, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know if you don't play on red? All I see is a shitsmear of blue carebear sadness under your sig.
no clue what you said

#cope and seethe
Old 12-14-2021, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well with that attitude you don't belong on red. A real pvper doesn't wait till they are geared sufficiently to engage in pvp.

A true pvper has to stop themselves from attacking people on a corpse run, because the bloodlust overrides their senses.
Tru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm bad at pvp! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm bad at pvp! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody who started PvP was once bad at it, the secret to becoming the greatest killer, is shrugging off a death and wading back into the fray.

On Rallos you lost a piece of gear every time you died, for a long time I was fighting with my Johnson out. But every death taught me something and after a while I was the one kneeling on others.
Old 12-15-2021, 03:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Nizzar
Lite
Vaporize
Agatha
Colgate
Ragnaros
Chewie
Beastagor
Stryker
Sickpuppy
Nizzar - Shouldn't have threatened the staff. Otherwise a standard neckbeard who understood time invested was more important than anything else.
Lite - Super uncomfortable experiences regarding sharing account info with anyone as when Lite would ask for my shit to solo Vox, Naggy and Ragefire. Dude's heart was in the right place, but I could never trust him. Play by play was a solid shotcaller, but had very little long term focus. "Call me crazy, but grats Sektors!"
Vaporize - Super intense, but super distracted. He'd be 1000 mph one second and gone for 6 months the next. But if he didn't like you ... fuck, have fun waiting that one out.
Agatha - Drugs are bad. Ask him why. This will help - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0&t=2s
Colgate - Honestly? Good player making a difference on a small server. Dude fucked butts pre-Velious, and then helped run Empire pretty well. Nothing but complements for the guy.
Ragnaros - Not a fan. Top 3 people on server I didn't get along with. Singlehandedly got me to quit <Friends> for <Empire>. Kid could play, but kid was a two timing piece of shit. Good Guys voice chat was basically guild leadership telling us to cool our jets on flaming each other. Fuck that guy.
Chewie - You cant convince me he wasn't using 3rd party software. Multiple times in LGuk he would literally log in on top of me for the slam dunk. It'd be one thing if I was at a major camp. It's totally another when I'm bats in bedroom.
Beastagor - Top 5 players ever to grace our server. Loved the game, played hard, gave no fucks. A+ P99 individual; we will be lucky if he chooses to come back. Pray he plays on your team.
Stryker - who the fuck is Stryker?
Sickpuppy - Definition of time invested = skill. Mrbigs was a textbook case of a toon with a ton of gear dominating a zone with PvP but no actual skill in the game.

You're missing some major players thought. Twerk? Barcode?
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-15-2021, 08:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar - Shouldn't have threatened the staff. Otherwise a standard neckbeard who understood time invested was more important than anything else.
Lite - Super uncomfortable experiences regarding sharing account info with anyone as when Lite would ask for my shit to solo Vox, Naggy and Ragefire. Dude's heart was in the right place, but I could never trust him. Play by play was a solid shotcaller, but had very little long term focus. "Call me crazy, but grats Sektors!"
Vaporize - Super intense, but super distracted. He'd be 1000 mph one second and gone for 6 months the next. But if he didn't like you ... fuck, have fun waiting that one out.
Agatha - Drugs are bad. Ask him why. This will help - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT17uFri5F0&t=2s
Colgate - Honestly? Good player making a difference on a small server. Dude fucked butts pre-Velious, and then helped run Empire pretty well. Nothing but complements for the guy.
Ragnaros - Not a fan. Top 3 people on server I didn't get along with. Singlehandedly got me to quit <Friends> for <Empire>. Kid could play, but kid was a two timing piece of shit. Good Guys voice chat was basically guild leadership telling us to cool our jets on flaming each other. Fuck that guy.
Chewie - You cant convince me he wasn't using 3rd party software. Multiple times in LGuk he would literally log in on top of me for the slam dunk. It'd be one thing if I was at a major camp. It's totally another when I'm bats in bedroom.
Beastagor - Top 5 players ever to grace our server. Loved the game, played hard, gave no fucks. A+ P99 individual; we will be lucky if he chooses to come back. Pray he plays on your team.
Stryker - who the fuck is Stryker?
Sickpuppy - Definition of time invested = skill. Mrbigs was a textbook case of a toon with a ton of gear dominating a zone with PvP but no actual skill in the game.

You're missing some major players thought. Twerk? Barcode?
The reason why didn't mention people like Twerk, Barcode, Runya (who were all solid skilled killers with some serious achievements under their belt) is because they were so damned likable.

Nether of those guys were big on trolling, and they were all funny as shit and good natured. Unlike someone like Ragnaros (who I put all three above in skill) who was hated by even his own team mates. I wanted to rip my goddamned ears off every time he talked in chat.

I lost track of how many times I spite killed Ragnaros, he even challenged me to two duels, both of which he lost miserably. He refused to admit defeat after that and I went on to kill him 5 more times and he still acted like he won some prize for being the worlds biggest dumbass.

Oh and I LMFAO at some of those descriptions because they are so spot on. Except Colgate, fuck that dude, I enjoyed every minute of torturing him and still chuckle about the times I made him my bitch.

OMFG I forgot sickpuppy was Mr. Bigs! There is still a video floating around by gamergirl that recorded Sickpuppy flipping his shit as I solo wafflestomped him, Gyno and Gongshow were laughing at him, good times.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-15-2021 at 08:50 AM..
Old 12-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlycupcakez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macequester
agreeing here.

vyrenoth for beating a poor fucking dog and girl with a homemade mace.

and a light as fuck sentence too.

better pray to god he never runs into someone who recognizes his schitzo looking ass
Old 12-15-2021, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The reason why didn't mention people like Twerk, Barcode, Runya (who were all solid skilled killers with some serious achievements under their belt) is because they were so damned likable.

Nether of those guys were big on trolling, and they were all funny as shit and good natured. Unlike someone like Ragnaros (who I put all three above in skill) who was hated by even his own team mates. I wanted to rip my goddamned ears off every time he talked in chat.

I lost track of how many times I spite killed Ragnaros, he even challenged me to two duels, both of which he lost miserably. He refused to admit defeat after that and I went on to kill him 5 more times and he still acted like he won some prize for being the worlds biggest dumbass.

Oh and I LMFAO at some of those descriptions because they are so spot on. Except Colgate, fuck that dude, I enjoyed every minute of torturing him and still chuckle about the times I made him my bitch.

OMFG I forgot sickpuppy was Mr. Bigs! There is still a video floating around by gamergirl that recorded Sickpuppy flipping his shit as I solo wafflestomped him, Gyno and Gongshow were laughing at him, good times.
Anybody else who hurt your feelings?
Closed Thread