Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Large Bat

Default Loginserver password issue

Hey, I just downloaded and installed everything to play P1999. I used to play back when you had to have an EQEmulator account to play, so my loginserver accounts weren't linked up. I used the password reset feature via SMS to reset my loginserver accounts before linking my EQEmulator account to this one, so in short, the passwords didn't actually get reset (because they weren't showing up here yet). Is there any way a mod can help me to reset my loginserver accounts? It's telling me I have to wait 3 days to use the feature again and I really don't want to wait that long. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

before people jump down your throat I'm going to give you the best piece of advise on the internet.

Learn how to use a search engine.

While this doesn't fix your problem,. the answers you'll find may help lead you in the right direction and eventually solve problems without having to wait for someone else to tell you the answer.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Large Bat

Oh, believe me, I've been searching for another solution. In order to change my password I need to know the current one (which I don't). To use the reset feature I have to wait 3 days. Just seeing if it's even possible for a GM to assist me here, or if anyone else has had this issue since my poor search engine using skills have gotten me nowhere.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

You dont have to link your account here. If you reset them on the EQemu site then you should be able to log into them now.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:17 AM
Large Bat

Yeah sadly the reset feature is apparently linked with eqemu somehow, because when I tried to do it there, it gave me the same "wait 3 days" message. It's no biggy I made a new account and I'm playing an enchanter from scratch.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Banned

yeah thats what I was going to say, probably will have to create new account
Old 09-25-2014, 12:24 AM
Large Bat

So, I waited the 3 days to reuse the password reset feature...Now whenever I click it it takes me to the screen that says "an SMS verification code has been sent to the number you provided" Still waiting on that text to come through....not happening. Is there any way to resend the text...?
Closed Thread