Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

It's just so, so very silly I can't even begin to even fathom the thought process that leads these conclusions. As if the scientific method itself is somehow this morally corrupting, evil incantation - once you've carried out a scientific experiment of any kind you become a follower of the ghastly doctrine of science, now fully committed to perpetrating your wicked plans upon an unsuspecting population.

Should we point out again that the originators of the scientific method were entirely creationistic?
Old 09-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just so, so very silly I can't even begin to even fathom the thought process that leads these conclusions. As if the scientific method itself is somehow this morally corrupting, evil incantation - once you've carried out a scientific experiment of any kind you become a follower of the ghastly doctrine of science, now fully committed to perpetrating your wicked plans upon an unsuspecting population.

Should we point out again that the originators of the scientific method were entirely creationistic?
yeah haha its silly. As if those who use science and rationality were born to drive you toward the path of "sin"
Old 09-23-2014, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

And how dare you use the internet, live in a house or an apartment, or buy groceries, use public transportation or drive a car, or do anything at all in the 21st century while condemning the very thing that provides everything for you. You are nothing but a non-contributing, non-thinking, backwards neo-Luddite degenerate. How fucking dare you. This is what creationism leads to. This is what happens when creationism goes unchecked in people who simply don't know when to give up the facade. It's nothing but wishful thinking, self-centered, solipsistic, I'm-the-center-of-the-universe bullshit.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And how dare you use the internet, live in a house or an apartment, or buy groceries, use public transportation or drive a car, or do anything at all in the 21st century while condemning the very thing that provides everything for you. You are nothing but a non-contributing, non-thinking, backwards neo-Luddite degenerate. How fucking dare you. This is what creationism leads to. This is what happens when creationism goes unchecked in people who simply don't know when to give up the facade. It's nothing but wishful thinking, self-centered, solipsistic, I'm-the-center-of-the-universe bullshit.
yes eating shellfish is also the same as murdering someone in gods eyes
Old 09-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes eating shellfish is also the same as murdering someone in gods eyes
and dont you fuckers dare try to twist the words of the holy book
Old 09-23-2014, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
"As if the scientific method itself is somehow this morally corrupting, evil incantation"

This is exactly why I think Eliseus has avoided my question for 60+ pages. I was trying to get him to realize the scientific method is neither good nor evil nor religious nor atheistic. It is only a process that humans use to make discoveries and learn about the world we live in.

Creationist dont like some of the data that process uncovers. Creationists dont understand some of the theories science has verified. I am fine with that. I think they are ignorant but I am fine with that. What I do despise is when they blame science and conversely the scientific method.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Anyone here a fan of Mr.Diety?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzf8...35E284A3AC7AA6
Old 09-23-2014, 03:05 AM
Banned

jfc
Old 09-23-2014, 04:39 AM
Banned

If we get 199 more posts do I win?
Old 09-23-2014, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

The entire point was completely missed by yourself, though I expect intentionally.

Science is not evil. True science is on hormone with the bible, as truth associates with truth not falsehood.

Evolution is a form of sociocratic control perpetuated, not by science, but by totalitarian scientific dictators that have told you it is the path of humanity.

They want to remove the your reasoning ability and make you a manipulatable being.
And it seems to be working.

It is the religion of the new state.

And also Marx and Hitler were heavily influenced by the writings of Darwin.
Using his idea of social evolution to promote their radical ideologues as scientifically justifiable and moral.
Closed Thread