Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Large Rat

Default Auld Lang Syne GM

The Guild Leader of Auld Lang Syne on Green is a piece of shit.

Zero respect for someone camping PH's in an open area for a specific spawn. I'd been in Lfay for 5 hours only hunting wasp PH for Crookstiner. Along comes Rainik (ranger) and his warrior friend.

i peaceably ask if he is also here for the same spawn.. it starts off okay, then he gets aggressive. "i dont care if youve been here for hours, this isnt a camp, you cant claim the named".

"Good luck getting him, im a ranger and will get there first!"

what a fucking joke. all respect for ALS lost after this interaction.. especially from the Guild Leader.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lucky for me, i get the spawn and the kill. dagger drops. looks like being an asshat didnt pay off for Rainik.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristoUS82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Zero respect for someone camping PH's in an open area for a specific spawn. I'd been in Lfay for 5 hours only hunting wasp PH for Crookstiner. Along comes Rainik (ranger) and his warrior friend.

i peaceably ask if he is also here for the same spawn.. it starts off okay, then he gets aggressive. "i dont care if youve been here for hours, this isnt a camp, you cant claim the named".

what a fucking joke. all respect for ALS lost after this interaction.. especially from the Guild Leader.

lucky for me, i get the spawn and the kill. dagger drops. looks like being an asshat didnt pay off for Rainik.
LOL that's awesome you got the kill. Fuck that guy and his guild if that's their attitude.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

Glad you got the drop at least. I dunno why he would talk to you like that. I used to be on ALS a long time ago on blue so I know well the player you are talking about and I never saw or heard of him acting like that when I was with the guild.

Maybe he's having a bad day on green because everyone lives by ALS rules on green/teal servers so they don't feel so special. We are all broke and wearing crap gear with no buffs on. Not just ALS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 11-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

Old 11-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Sarnak

ALS is the new Aftermath
Old 11-11-2019, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristoUS82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ok boomer
Old 11-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

ALS been spending too much time raiding blue with aftermath looks like the attitude/ entitlement problems are rubbing off on them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

I reacted that way because of the OP's entitled approach right out of the gate; sorry if i ruffled your feathers? Last i checked, you can't claim something like Crookstinger, which is a random/rare pop from any number of wasps. Who's to say you even killed the ph? Seriously, it's a lame attempt to muscle people out. Like i said in game, i spent several hours on it as well.. had someone else gotten to him first , oh well... grats to them. I've been on that side of things as well on blue.. grats to them. That's how it works.. it's not a "roam camp" lol.

But hey, you got your Crookstinger anyway, so grats to you!
Old 11-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Banned

Isnt this like saying "OMG I KILLED ALL THE MOBS IN SOUTH KARANA AND QUILMANE POPPED ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP AND IVE BEEN HERE FOR 5 HOURS ITS MINE"

Sounds kinda stupid if half the wasp in the zone have the chance to be the mob you need or am i not understanding something?
Old 11-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

I was out showing the route i take to a warrior guildie when this guy runs up to me and send me that tell, so yeah, i responded that way. *shrug*. Claiming Crookstinger is like claiming Thistle Underbrush or any of the other random nameds.. Thistle popped 3 times last night after 5-6 hours of killing wasps; does the OP own Thistle as well? /laugh
Closed Thread