Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2020, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Question The easiest and simplest class to play?

I will play mostly solo. Very slow inexperienced player, less button I need to click, better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Would Magician fit the role? Which pet, water? Or any other class?

Also is there somewhere link to FAQ?

Any Linux player here? What did you use for setup, Lutris?
Old 04-14-2020, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Fast > Necro can basically use pet and lifetap and self mana lich to get to 40, then it gets more complicated.

Slow but simple, Mage, but they actually have some depth. It will take forever to level a mage or wizard if you don't learn the tricks and jump through some of the quest item clicky hoops and get gud. Same with wizard, wizards are hard if you are not a very patient conservative player.

Monk? IDK

Shm, u can play them like a wizard. Druids can be played like wizards. Just root, snare, kite in open zones.

I imagine your question should be were can you level that allows for a simple playsstyle, mostly outdoor zones, and druids and shamans excell at that. Pet management can be annoying.

As a druid you have the option of charming outdoor mobs which adds a little complexity but isn't neccissary and sometimes hinders if the mobs are dying relatively quickly.

Druids can hunt pretty safely in SK, Everfrost for a big chunk of the game getting 20-40 fairly easy without a ton of effort, track makes finding mobs easy and less of a hassle.

On a wiz or druid, you don't have to quad, quadding is complex, it just cuts leveling time by a factor of 4 which is a big deal to some people.

The big benifit of mage is you will be able to solo farm mobs under lvl 40 with easy and not much effort once you get there, you can easily use that mage to do quests or get gear, most people do this for other characters.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-14-2020 at 12:26 PM..
Old 04-14-2020, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Magician, Wizard, and Rogue are the simplest classes. Magicians and Wizards can solo well.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magician, Wizard, and Rogue are the simplest classes. Magicians and Wizards can solo well.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

The easiest and simplest class (and this is not a dig at OP) I belive wiz is the basicly best answer... the easiest class is begger

1. roll any character
2. bank gear
3. ....
4. click beg on any npc
5. profit

*4a. pick a newbie zone
*4b. run back after dying and loot your coins
*4c. beg from lvl 1 mobs and run to guards for assistance

you can afk at all lvl 1 newbie guards, you will probaby make 1 plat per hour diong this, you dont have to be at the computer full time and can safely afk near newbie guards for extended periods of time, eventually before you know it you will have 100kplat and be able to buy a power lvl to 50
Old 04-14-2020, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Druid is a really good choice because it’s not exactly the easiest, with the least amount of clicks, but introduces you to a lot of different techniques as you progress. You can group if you want, or just go solo. But later on at higher levels you will likely have to solo.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The easiest and simplest class (and this is not a dig at OP) I belive wiz is the basicly best answer... the easiest class is begger

1. roll any character
2. bank gear
3. ....
4. click beg on any npc
5. profit

*4a. pick a newbie zone
*4b. run back after dying and loot your coins
*4c. beg from lvl 1 mobs and run to guards for assistance

you can afk at all lvl 1 newbie guards, you will probaby make 1 plat per hour diong this, you dont have to be at the computer full time and can safely afk near newbie guards for extended periods of time, eventually before you know it you will have 100kplat and be able to buy a power lvl to 50
Magnetaress normally your crazy ramblings just make me shake my head, but this "advice" truly made me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Magnetaress normally your crazy ramblings just make me shake my head, but this "advice" truly made me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2020, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't mind grouping. Rogue is hands down the most mindless class to play. And I love it for that reason. So long as you're not dragging corpses...

You hit 1-3 buttons max
Attack
Backstab
Evade (paineel era)

Outside of that thrilling action you may be called upon to pick a door lock
1-2 clicks with a lock pick

And aformentioned the most intense part of playing a rogue is dragging corpses
Past lots of mean nasty monsters, hitting your /corpse hotkey

The cherry on top is Hide/Sneak as a rogue!
You can afk while these are active any place mobs won't path directly into you or see hide.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 04-14-2020 at 02:04 PM..
Old 04-14-2020, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread