Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two very cool and very different armies! Maybe you should open the drawer, dust off those old man dollys and start arranging some toy soldier fight scenes? Then again, eq is a very good investment of spare time too...

My social distancing is measured in years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a massive imperial guard army (which i regret purely for how long it takes to move them all) and just got my 9 yo daughter the space marine/chaos marine starter set.

Good time to get it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a massive imperial guard army (which i regret purely for how long it takes to move them all) and just got my 9 yo daughter the space marine/chaos marine starter set.

Good time to get it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imperial guard lore is actually really strong, a universe of men just trying to survive fighting back the hordes of invaders. Kinda..
But I enjoy fighting imperial guard, they always got a trick up their sleeve that's so plain but OP when realized.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First resistance against the fascist power grab:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In New Jersey I think yesterday they arrested a woman for organizing and leading a public protest against an executive order dealing with the pandemic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-orders.html

Understand this: The right to petition the government with grievances is our most fundamental right. It's literally why we formed this country and it was the reason the first blood was shed. Now you have a single person, an executive, issuing an order that people no longer have that right and they will be arrested. Because that's what they want because circumstances. It's not like they really want you to stay at home and encourage you to do so. No it's do it or they will send men with guns to put you in a hole or to put holes in you take your pick. Even if the reason you're leaving home is because of your most holy enshrined right to do so.

Know this: You have no rights. All that spoon-fed bullshit about the Constitution and all those wonderful amendments and how we love the Rule of Law and all those branches of government keeping check on each other means absolutely nothing. It's just mind-control propaganda. Because as soon as they possibly can, those who rule us turn into fascists and start throwing people in jail for simple defiance. And those who enforce those orders, our blue knights who ride like heroes to joust with danger every day, they are the first to step on your neck and put you in irons because they take their orders from the top, not from you or old pieces of paper.

Translation: Because fuck you, that's why.

One day, perhaps I'll live to see it, those motherfuckers will hang. There will be another rising and a lot of people will die. People think it won't happen but it will, and when it does it's going to happen overnight and it will be like nothing anyone has ever seen. Every nascent fascist out there should remember how quickly armed people can come together here.
You're goddamned right. Go protest. Go to church. Don't let ANYONE tell you what to do especially if they're using that pesky science to justify it.

Protest and attend church so that natural selection can speed up and we can have a decrease in the massive Dunning-Kruger effect that we have now.

god is all you need. Science is heresy!
Old 04-20-2020, 05:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tried reading this swedish model but its written by a guy who likes the sound of his own voice. Can anyone sum it up into 1 or 2 sentences?
As I understand it, basically only the old and vulnerable are locked down, everyone else carries on as normal. Pubs and restaurants and most other businesses are open. They know they'll have a high death rate at first, but overall they think it will be lower when other countries who did have a lock-down suffer with second and third waves of coronavirus because they'll gain herd immunity.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

So are they coming for America's guns again?
Old 04-20-2020, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imperial guard lore is actually really strong, a universe of men just trying to survive fighting back the hordes of invaders. Kinda..
But I enjoy fighting imperial guard, they always got a trick up their sleeve that's so plain but OP when realized.
Ya i got em because i loved Starship Troopers so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] my friend got Tyranids so it was pretty apt.

And yeah i made a company of 50 men once and used the FIRST LINE FIRE SECOND LINE FIRE. 150 dice with crappy lasguns was blisteringly effective even against Space Marines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The new rules are a bit weird, no more templates. So my leman russes took a bit of a hit but my hellhound is even better now.
Old 04-20-2020, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

I cant be the only one secretly cheering the religious and protesters on in the dipshit states. Its about time they got a taste of harsh reality.

Edit- like BlackBellamy not understanding all those shelter in place orders and closes are backed up by state and the federal constitutions under emergency orders
Last edited by Gatorsmash; 04-20-2020 at 08:11 AM..
Old 04-20-2020, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Teppler wasn’t far wrong. Except instead of ‘rounding up’ they ‘sent home’. Made people’s homes their own prisons.

I’d love to be able to get his perspective on whats going on.

I’ve been isolated at home for a month now, only leaving the house to turn the car over.
Old 04-20-2020, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cant be the only one secretly cheering the religious and protesters on in the dipshit states. Its about time they got a taste of harsh reality.
Where is this sort of viciousness bred? Have you ever spent any time in flyover? Dared to love someone there? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wishing death from covid on the ppl you hate from "dipshit states"...would be gr8 if there were an admin around to banhammer
Old 04-20-2020, 02:15 PM
Banned

looks liek the state decided I deserve more unemployment, plus +$600 federalbux on it a week, for 13 weeks, even tho I "retired under 30" almost 2 years ago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*sips corona*
Closed Thread