Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 12:18 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by roks1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time to go back to weaponshielding and letting the main and 2ndary tanks engage the bosses and build aggro before going full bore and engaging. ah memories.

Wait for assist!
Old 05-23-2020, 01:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veleria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having tanked everything in the classic era on a war without the huge amount of clickies we use on p99, it's all very doable. Guess some guilds that rely on deep wallets and bags of clickables might have to Git Gud.
+1 this.

Played Live from the beginning. Killed it all from Lady Vox to Quarm and into Omens before I left. Half these clickies (red wood wand? wtf... ) I never heard of and I was a clickie HOARDER. Still have a Vox rez stick with 8 charges on it lol
Old 05-29-2020, 11:01 AM
Large Bat

Thumbs down dumb

honestly i took a break from p99 and when i came back all these changes make my head hurt im sad and pissed off that now i have to pay 5k for a chance to get me an ot hammer fml
Old 05-29-2020, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deman9090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honestly i took a break from p99 and when i came back all these changes make my head hurt im sad and pissed off that now i have to pay 5k for a chance to get me an ot hammer fml
Wait, you came back here to play classic EverQuest, and out of all the great improvements that have happened here, your beef is that ... an item costs a whopping 2k more than it used to?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deman9090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Closed Thread